This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after a dismal start to the year and stress brought on by NHS management and their inability to show true empathy and understanding, I left the NHS and went back into the office.
Sooo much better!!
Been there a month nearly, working from home with the option to go in, plenty of support, and just no stress.
Feeling in s far better place now.

Not uncommonly when I leave work in the early hours of the morning after Friday night or Saturday night, you get to a certain distance along the main road out of town from where the fast food places are in town and the road becomes carpeted with discarded fast food packaging, paper drinks cups and cans, etc. :( was nice during the lockdowns when there was an absence of that.

Not uncommonly when I leave work in the early hours of the morning after Friday night or Saturday night, you get to a certain distance along the main road out of town from where the fast food places are in town and the road becomes carpeted with discarded fast food packaging, paper drinks cups and cans, etc. :( was nice during the lockdowns when there was an absence of that.
There was an absence of people it was brilliant

90% of the rubbish is right by a bin which isn't overflowing.
The population needs to be told that the outside isn't one big bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom