This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They love a good jolly up with the margins of society,
h0MawTk.jpg

I'm sure you could drop an FoI request in and find out if you don't think it costs much.
Whilst I'm not a fan of this pretentious performance from institutions and businesses, I don't think that any money saved would ever make up for the loss of tens of thousands of experienced officers being replaced by overzealous noobs with some forces bending the rules desperately trying to get some meat into uniforms with some fairly inevitable results to please a series of moron home secretaries.

Whilst I'm not a fan of this pretentious performance from institutions and businesses, I don't think that any money saved would ever make up for the loss of tens of thousands of experienced officers being replaced by overzealous noobs with some forces bending the rules desperately trying to get some meat into uniforms with some fairly inevitable results to please a series of moron home secretaries.

It would be a drop in the ocean, but it's a start. One officer in a high crime location can make a hell of a lot of a difference to people's lives. Alternatively have said officer following up on burglaries, even if it's just to provide comfort to the victims.

Because forces have broadcast the fact that theyre full fat officers, including senior officers.
Last time i spoke to a senior officer about the issue their reasoning is its no different to policing a football match.
I pointed out i regularly attend football and rugby matches with more attendees than pride events and not a single officer in sight.
Wheres the community outreach there? Wheres the outreach to victims of crime who never get to see nor in some cases even speak to an officer.
And yes budgets were cut, hence the loss of officer numbers. But those decals, which are across fleets of cars and cost several hundred pounds per car could have been spared to retain some talent.

What are you talking about? Do you think that the retaining of talent would have been helped by throwing a tiny fraction of the salary budget at the officers? Do you think the same people who plan community out reach are the same people who decide officer pay and conditions?!?

You have such a very simpleton way of looking at how vastly complicated and multi faceted things work, and then spout off like you know what you are talking about when in reality you clearly don’t work at any particularly high level as you lack even basic comprehension of things.

And yet every time facts are provided for you you run away like a little girl. Even the mods mock you.

Also how does one “run away like a little girl”? on a internet computer forum?

Running away like a little girl is something that would happen in real life, and you’ve demonstrated you’d never want to meet me in real life, so spare the toxic masculinity fronting off about what would happen in the real physical world between us and confusing that with posting on the internet.

I will admit I put very very little effort into forum posting with most of the idiots in GD, but that’s not out of cowardice, that’s because it simply isn’t worth it.

Last edited:
Seems every other post you want to fight someone in real life, are you ok?
Its completely understandable for a number of users to lose their patience with some users on here who flaunt the rules, cause a nuisance, insult users and get away with it.
Considering what was there before it was removed, I cant blame him for feeling angry at the situation, I'd be equally livid.

Does not mention wanting to fight someone though, just states what the truth is, half of the people on here would not have the balls to say what they want to most of our faces, they choose to hide behind the internet and their safety goggles.

making things up as you go along is very fitting for you.
Hurf as already been told off by the mods for threatening violence, so let's not start rewriting history.

Threatening to fight someone because of a disagreement over the Internet is toxic masculinity, and insecurity. Which isn't surprising from the person doing it as he's an Tate fanboy.

Why can't you follow the thread of the conversation? He referred his previous attempt at trying to meet up with people in the post you liked.
Does not mention any form of violence, so why you trying to imply it?
Oh because he's done it before, and we are all here to be judged on as a result of a post in heat of moment for the rest of our time?

Does not mention any form of violence, so why you trying to imply it?
Oh because he's done it before, and we are all here to be judged on as a result of a post in heat of moment for the rest of our time?
His posts were deleted by the Mods. Ask them about it.

You've moved from claiming it didn't happen to now saying even if it did it was in the heat of the moment, though how you can say that without, as you claim, to not seeing the post?

His posts were deleted by the Mods. Ask them about it.

You've moved from claiming it didn't happen to now saying even if it did it was in the heat of the moment, though how you can say that without, as you claim, to not seeing the post?
I have not moved at all, you are trying to make things up by saying I have, why? Trying to assert yourself above me?
I stand in the same place which is - the post mentions zero acts of violence nor implies violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom