This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Status
Not open for further replies.
His posts were deleted by the Mods. Ask them about it.

You've moved from claiming it didn't happen to now saying even if it did it was in the heat of the moment, though how you can say that without, as you claim, to not seeing the post?

Context is king.

The posts offering to meet up to fight people were to demonstrate how kneeling on someone would kill someone in the George Floyd thread, and were the result of a lot of people claiming it couldn’t happen and the police were correct to do so, it escalated from there. Also note the result of the George Floyd trial and every pathologist since the original now widely discredited pathologist.

Plenty of users were talking about “wimp” “run away like a little girl” and claiming I didn’t know what I was talking about or would probably never get physical in real life and was just “hard behind the computer”. I took that and offered to demonstrate the reality. Hell, I even offered to make it a charity boxing match, I’m sure we’d raise thousands.

No offers from the usual suspects.

Its completely understandable for a number of users to lose their patience with some users on here who flaunt the rules, cause a nuisance, insult users and get away with it.
Considering what was there before it was removed, I cant blame him for feeling angry at the situation, I'd be equally livid.

I didn’t see it, I’m not angry, just willing to prove my points.

Jesus give the whole fighting thing a rest :rolleyes:

I offering to fight anyone, I’m simply replying to people who are claiming what happened previously and explaining it.

You literally asked how it was related to the thread. The thread is about people respecting the police. I’ve told you why it’s important to understand basic safety protocols for police officers and why people’s unrealistic expectations of them being able to both get physical with an offender and subdue them is important to being able to respect the police.

A large part of criticising police is about use of force. Therefore it’s important to know about force.

Were they racist so joined the police, or became racist because they joined the police?
just to be clear whilst sexism and racism in the police is a disgrace it is a minority of them. I have a few friends who had career changes to the police and they are really decent people and I ended up at a police summer party thanks to one of them and they were all dead nice people ....... doing a what is becoming a pretty frustrating , often unsatisfying job through little fault of their own.

More a CPS issue, but putting it here as not sure it deserves its own thread, but does this seem unduly lenient?

A former Independent on Sunday and New Statesman editor has been sentenced for making indecent images of children.

Peter Wilby, 78, was arrested by the National Crime Agency (NCA) at his home in Essex in October.

Wilby admitted to officers he had a sexual interest in children and had been viewing indecent images since the 90s, while employed by national titles.

He was given a 10-month jail sentence, suspended for two years at Chelmsford Crown Court.

Investigators found 167 indecent images of children, 137 of which were Category A images, the most serious.

Obviously who you know...

Yes, though women are generally less direct when they want to cause trouble.
How can you even make a statement like that when everyone is different regardless of sex? Is this based on some statistic of ones committing offences or just what you've seen?

What makes you think they're sly/subtle about it as an entire sex? Bit bold no?

Not trolling, that just seems like a ridiculous assumption that in no way in reality can be enforced nor proven.

How can you even make a statement like that when everyone is different regardless of sex? Is this based on some statistic of ones committing offences or just what you've seen?

What makes you think they're sly/subtle about it as an entire sex? Bit bold no?

Not trolling, that just seems like a ridiculous assumption that in no way in reality can be enforced nor proven.

I take it you havent met Bowdon before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom