This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you even make a statement like that when everyone is different regardless of sex? Is this based on some statistic of ones committing offences or just what you've seen?

What makes you think they're sly/subtle about it as an entire sex? Bit bold no?

Not trolling, that just seems like a ridiculous assumption that in no way in reality can be enforced nor proven.
Yes there are decades of stats. Generally men and women have different MO's.

How many women do you see physically bullying men they don't like?

Women get other men to do their dirty work. There are many crimes prosecuted that involves murder with a woman and man('s) as the offenders. It's always a female ring leader and men white knighting for her, usually ruining their own lives in situations that was none of their business.

I was reminded recently of the Roxanne Pallett in the Big Brother series she was in. She made up an accusation that Ryan Thomas of punching her. She went around bad mouthing him on the sly turning most of the other people against him. If the tv cameras hadn't been there to see the incident his reputation would have been dead. It got so serious that the big brother producers had to announce in the house that the "domestic abuse" that Ryan was accused of didn't happen.

P.s. we can only talk in generalities because any individual can do any crime. But generally there are gender patterns. I first found out about the differences years ago with methods of expiring.

Last edited:
Yes there are decades of stats. Generally men and women have different MO's.

How many women do you see physically bullying men they don't like?

Women get other men to do their dirty work. There are many crimes prosecuted that involves murder with a woman and man('s) as the offenders. It's always a female ring leader and men white knighting for her, usually ruining their own lives in situations that was none of their business.

I was reminded recently of the Roxanne Pallett in the Big Brother series she was in. She made up an accusation that Ryan Thomas of punching her. She went around bad mouthing him on the sly turning most of the other people against him. If the tv cameras hadn't been there to see the incident his reputation would have been dead. It got so serious that the big brother producers had to announce in the house that the "domestic abuse" that Ryan was accused of didn't happen.

P.s. we can only talk in generalities because any individual can do any crime. But generally there are gender patterns. I first found out about the differences years ago with methods of expiring.
I've seen many women do their own dirty work tbh, they also think they can get away with it and not expect to get hit back as well - not that I agree with hitting women, but they def see it as their bulletproof vest so will give it a good go.

I guess it depends what we've both seen in the real world ourselves, doesn't it.

I've seen many women do their own dirty work tbh, they also think they can get away with it and not expect to get hit back as well - not that I agree with hitting women, but they def see it as their bulletproof vest so will give it a good go.

I guess it depends what we've both seen in the real world ourselves, doesn't it.
I think times are changing with how women conduct themselves with men.

I've seen women square up to guys that most other men wouldn't do that. I'm not denying that happens.

I'm just saying most whispering campaigns will be done by women.

I think times are changing with how women conduct themselves with men.

I've seen women square up to guys that most other men wouldn't do that. I'm not denying that happens.

I'm just saying most whispering campaigns will be done by women.
Yeah, I've literally seen women knock blokes out haha, not even your textbook chavy ones either (they're just cliche textbook and to be expected), really pretty girls you'd think would be fragile/not as strong as that, and haha chin someone!

Yep, there is definitely WC's going on, I get your points more now mate.

If a woman has physically struck me and then, after telling them to back off, they continue an attack, damn right she's getting restrained and/or slapped back dependent on what is required to ensure my own safety.

I don't care what anyone, including people like @hurfdurf says on the matter.

Being a woman does not exclude you from the consequences of your actions regardless of what some of them think.

I'd do the same if it was a guy doing the attacking or a child. If my physical wellbeing (or my life) is in danger, the age or sex of a person putting that in danger is irrelevant.

*awaits GD to implode*

I don't approve of racism but I find it deeply troubling that saying racist things in private is a crime. I don't think being a racist should be a crime, I don't think saying racist things should always be a crime. They might make you a bit of a **** bag but not a criminal. I think crimes related to racism should relate to their demonstrable negative impacts, descriminatory hiring or pay practicies, racist abuse targetted at a specific person. This seems to have become thing very quickly where private communications between individuals with no obvious victim have become crimes. We never had holocaust denial in the UK, you were just a loathesome **** not a criminal but now we do have similar thought crimes. I worry about the ratchetting of such laws once accepted narrowing the bounds of legal speech and ultimately the chilling of debate on topics by the liberal use of malicious claims.

Last edited:
I don't approve of racism but I find it deeply troubling that saying racist things in private is a crime. I don't think being a racist should be a crime, I don't think saying racist things should always be a crime. They might make you a bit of a **** bag but not a criminal. I think crimes related to racism should relate to their demonstrable negative impacts, descriminatory hiring or pay practicies, racist abuse targetted at a specific person. This seems to have become thing very quickly where private communications between individuals with no obvious victim have become crimes. We never had holocaust denial in the UK, you were just a loathesome **** not a criminal but now we do have similar thought crimes. I worry about the ratchetting of such laws once accepted narrowing the bounds of legal speech and ultimately the chilling of debate on topics by the liberal use of malicious claims.
It wasn't private the moment it became public.

While I partly agree it literally says they were charged with ‘sending by public communication grossly offensive racist messages

It wasn't private the moment it became public.

According to the article it wasn't ever public, the actions by the met actually loses them respect and trust because they come across as zealots.

The probe found that inappropriate communications were shared within a closed WhatsApp group between August 2018 and September 2022, the Met said.

The six men were not serving at any point during their participation in the group, the force made clear.

The officers, who retired between 2001 and 2015, have been charged by post with offences under the Communications Act 2003 and will appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on September 7.

This sort of thing is why we are seeing ever increasing uses of encryption, self deleting messages, VPN and TOR services along with cryptocurrency like Monero. The masses are trying to evade these ridiculous laws.

Last edited:
While I partly agree it literally says they were charged with ‘sending by public communication grossly offensive racist messages

Well, yes. The mobile network used is classed as a public network rather than a private network. That doesn't mean the messages were public as they would have been encrypted while travelling through said public network and so unreadable.

If a woman has physically struck me and then, after telling them to back off, they continue an attack, damn right she's getting restrained and/or slapped back dependent on what is required to ensure my own safety.

Being a woman does not exclude you from the consequences of your actions regardless of what some of them think.

I'd do the same if it was a guy doing the attacking or a child. If my physical wellbeing (or my life) is in danger, the age or sex of a person putting that in danger is irrelevant.

*awaits GD to implode*

If a woman chooses to hit me, she's declaring that she thinks she can take a hit from me. Simple.

*awaits GD to implode*

Why have you mentioned me? Ive hit many women multiple times.

On what planet does someone let another human, regardless of gender, allow them to attack them and put themselves in danger?

Equal rights equal lefts.

That’s not a controversial or edgy opinion and if you think GD is going to implode over it you are severely lacking in understanding on quite how much many people on this forum hate women and love talking about the opportunity to inflict violence on them because they are so so oppressed as men.

I dunno why, but reading this highly amused me! Like a murderer trying to get into a gang of psychopaths or something and being refused entry!
I red it in your voice, despite having no idea how it'd sound in RL anyway :cry:

Context is king.

I’ve hit and strangled many women with enthusiastic consent who want that to happen sexually, I’ve hit and strangled women in boxing and mma.

I don’t know why Richie has @‘d me on this topic at all. Bizarre post by him altogether really. Very sad. Should probably keep my name out of his posts if his posts are such low quality.

Context is king.

I’ve hit and strangled many women with enthusiastic consent who want that to happen sexually, I’ve hit and strangled women in boxing and mma.

I don’t know why Richie has @‘d me on this topic at all. Bizarre post by him altogether really. Very sad. Should probably keep my name out of his posts if his posts are such low quality.

Oh please... you're posting history speaks for itself. The moment anyone is negative about a woman, you call them out as incels or misogynistic.

Even your response above now states you've hit women only via explicit consent from those women either via your employment as a male whore or via combat sports.

If a woman started physically attacking you on the street and continued to do so, what would be your response?

Be better... I believe you can be if you tried.

*awaits GD to implode*
Damn straight. They fought a long hard battle for equality and equal rights. So if they really do want to have equal rights, they can have equal lefts too.

Last edited:
Context is king.

Haha indeed it is mate.

Plot twist, you secretly learnt/trained in boxing/mma to satisfy your secret psycho fetish for violence against women... Legally ;) :D :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom