This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy Robinson is a man who stands by his convictions.

Unless he's asked about them by an immigration official.

Don't a number of countries ask if you've ever been refused entry/deported from anywhere as part of their entry controls?

I'm trying to remember if this is the third or forth time he's been deported for immigration offences, from memory he used a friends passport for the US, I think he might have been deported from Mexico and possibly one of the EU countries?
He's certainly speaking from experience when he describes the problems with criminals trying to enter countries illegally, some would say he's made a bit of a career of both being a criminal and entering countries illegally.

She looked a midden in the photos in the papers. Was a arrested at Heathrow apparently, I’m guessing not doing a runner but on her way to Magaluf without a care in the world.

There’ll no doubt be a kiss and tell story or some such from her to capitalise from it.

And it continues :rolleyes:

Yikes, you'd expect perhaps counter-terrorism officers might be a bit brighter than the average cop but even these guys seem like they're thick as mince. Wanting a terrorist group to be destroyed doesn't even warrant an investigation let alone the nonsense about a toy crossbow.

And they're supposed to be overstretched at the moment? Wasting time on this instead of the many Hamas Sympathisers in this country is farcical.

Yikes, you'd expect perhaps counter-terrorism officers might be a bit brighter than the average cop but even these guys seem like they're thick as mince. Wanting a terrorist group to be destroyed doesn't even warrant an investigation let alone the nonsense about a toy crossbow.

And they're supposed to be overstretched at the moment? Wasting time on this instead of the many Hamas Sympathisers in this country is farcical.
I remember when cops were able to use discretion, instead of the American style of 'just following orders'.

Many of our laws can be quite draconian because common sense was expected to come into the equation during an investigation. So cops now just following laws without questioning anything is going to lead to these outcomes.

I've noticed they are in a quandary of deciding if calling someone a coconut is racist. They consider it to be. But these days mostly Black and Asian people use it, so they have started arresting them!

One Asian guy I know is asking are they going to start arresting Black people for saying the N word to each other!?

This one isn't about the direct actions of the Police involved in the raid itself, but more about 'how/why' they ended up doing the riad in the first place -

"Police raided the address, destroying the front door with power tools to enter the property, under the Misuse of Drugs Act after their suspicions had been raised by the 2 air conditioning units he had installed at his property, coupled with the frosted windows in place downstairs. The implication being - according to the house owner - that he had a cannabis farm operating in his house."

A spokesperson for Merseyside Police said: "We can confirm that a search warrant was carried out at a property in Speke on Friday 7 June. Officers, acting on the basis of intelligence, carried out the warrant and entry was forced to the premises and a search completed, which proved negative."

So, having aircon and frosted windows means that, with no other "intelligence" provided at all, the Police decided that was enough to ask a Judge to sign a warrant enabling the Police to raid this persons house - How lacking in common sense are some of (but not all) our Police, or are some of them (but not all) just extremely sodding lazy? I mean did they do ANY actual investigating at all, talk to informants, carry out any surveillance, use any thermal cameras to check the property for unusual internal heat in the middle of summer, look at the finances/friends/family/links of the house owner for any connections to crime, checking the electric/gas usage of the house to see if its excessively increased, visited the house in plain clothes etc etc etc etc etc?

I mean these things are literally just a few of basics that you would imagine a competent Officer could check out BEFORE saying "yeah, defo a drugs den, its got aircon and frosted windows..........lets raid it beeatches" and getting a Judge to sign off a clearly incorrect raid warrant and then - to add insult to injury - of course they get cleared of any wrong doing by their own internal standards folks - What an absolute con job!

An increasing minority of Officers appear to be professionally lazy, feckless, provably "stupid" and lack any common sense - these are just a handful of reasons why people are giving up on some (but not all) of our Police and this won't improve until these bad Officers get drummed out of the service.

Last edited:
I remember years ago a friends house was raided by the cops while he was at work.

They literally broke down the front door of his house.

They searched his house and left, leaving his house unsecured.

I'm not sure if he phoned them or they phoned him. But they were asking him to come for an unofficial chat. He told them where to go. Nothing happened after that.

I've a feeling the raid was politically motivated, as he was political. But back then nobody could believe cops would act like that.

This one isn't about the direct actions of the Police involved in the raid itself, but more about 'how/why' they ended up doing the riad in the first place -

So, having aircon and frosted windows means that, with no other "intelligence" provided at all, the Police decided that was enough to ask a Judge to sign a warrant enabling the Police to raid this persons house - How lacking in common sense are some of (but not all) our Police, or are some of them (but not all) just extremely sodding lazy? I mean did they do ANY actual investigating at all, talk to informants, carry out any surveillance, use any thermal cameras to check the property for unusual internal heat in the middle of summer, look at the finances/friends/family/links of the house owner for any connections to crime, checking the electric/gas usage of the house to see if its excessively increased, visited the house in plain clothes etc etc etc etc etc?

I mean these things are literally just a few of basics that you would imagine a competent Officer could check out BEFORE saying "yeah, defo a drugs den, its got aircon and frosted windows..........lets raid it beeatches" and getting a Judge to sign off a clearly incorrect raid warrant and then - to add insult to injury - of course they get cleared of any wrong doing by their own internal standards folks - What an absolute con job!

An increasing minority of Officers appear to be professionally lazy, feckless, provably "stupid" and lack any common sense - these are just a handful of reasons why people are giving up on some (but not all) of our Police and this won't improve until these bad Officers get drummed out of the service.
Again, we only have the story from the individual. Possibly not the full story.

I’m the first to criticise the Police, ACAB, but are the people of GD really so simple they will believe any old headline from one clearly biased source and immediately believe it in full?

I would usually agree on "its one sided reporting", but there was more quotes from the Police in the story which confirmed the lack on adequate intel, plus the fact it was obviously raid on an innocent person i.e. the Intel was wrong no matter what intel they had, which should be a huge issue.

Unfortunately on occasion the Police do balls it up and get the wrong address or the intel is bad. The police conduct 100's of raid a week if not more where the intel is bob on and they take people off the streets be it terrorists, wife beaters, druggies and the rest and nothing is said, no one is praised it all goes unnoticed unless you see it happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom