This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Caporegime
Why did you congratulate the other leader then?

You're referring to the one I highlighted filming a video with the police asking people to stay indoors.

Did she also wander around in the road in among the rioting? If so please post the footage, I'll quite happily say that's silly of her but my comment was about the video.

Last edited:
Soldato
You're referring to the one I highlighted filming a video with the police asking people to stay indoors.

Did she also wander around in the road in among the rioting? If so please post the footage, I'll quite happily say that's silly of her but my comment was about the video.

:cry: dowie for PM. This gymnastics are excellent. The thing is, I really don't think you see the hilarity in your posts.

Caporegime
Hey, he keeps on quoting me with inane questions, most of which can already be answered by just reading what I wrote, sometimes even addressed in the bits he deletes when he quotes me.

:cry: dowie for PM. This gymnastics are excellent. The thing is, I really don't think you see the hilarity in your posts.

There are no gymnastics, was she wandering around in the riot? If so I've not seen that yet. I clearly posted the video of her with a police officer asking people to stay at home and that's what I commented on.

Last edited:
Soldato
There are no gymnastics, was she wandering around in the riot? If so I've not seen that yet. I clearly posted the video of her with a police officer asking people to stay at home and that's what I commented on.
And then said...........

Another local councilor was with police when it was still daylight and filming a video telling people to stay indoors. Did this guy reach out to fellow councilors or the Police and offer to use his influence as a community leader and try to stop the riot? It doesn't appear so.
Is this confusion cleared up now? Does it appear so now?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Is this confusion cleared up now? Does it appear so now?

Well do you know - did he reach out to the police? Did they advise him to wander the streets?

One councilor was with the police and reaching out to people to tell them to stay indoors, this guy was wandering the streets seemingly against police advice and doing some photo ops.

Soldato
Well do you know - did he reach out to the police? Did they advise him to wander the streets?

One councilor was with the police and reaching out to people to tell them to stay indoors, this guy was wandering the streets seemingly against police advice and doing some photo ops.
Conjecture - when did the police advice come in, and when was the photo op? Pretty sure the video names the councilor you are putting on a pedestal.

Caporegime
Conjecture - when did the police advice come in, and when was the photo op? Pretty sure the video names the councilor you are putting on a pedestal.

Pretty sure it was daylight when the police advice came in and this guy was wandering about all through the night and again did he even reach out to the police in the first place?

That's the question you quoted to ask whether that has been cleared up or not - well do you know or not?

Back
Top Bottom