This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Soldato
If the UK police are scared of arresting anyome other than white English people then how come 10 people have been arrested for this? We know at least one of them isn't white English.

Last edited:

X

X

Caporegime
I'd be curious how many police would actually be capable of jumping over a 6ft fence these days

Qcuh6hv.gif

G J

G J

Associate
This is basically what led to rotherham gangs getting away with what they did for so long. The police were afraid of being called racist.
They were really far more afraid of being exposed for misogyny and classism. Blaming it on racism is relatively less problematic.
There was a young women I forget her name who was a victim of this whom also said during interviews that is was still going on then she gets a visit from the police who seemed more concerned about social cohesion then actually doing anything about it.

Edit: It was a GBNews interview that was covered by the Podcast of the Lotus Eaters video called Resistance is Not Tolerated.

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
Feel free to go and commit crime if you think you’ll get away with it with brute strength because the police are woke wimps now, see how far you get.

I mean, considering the number of crimes the police actually solve I would put a fair bit on money that he would get quite far.

Soldato
Why should I, and clearly others, leave a forum I've been a member of for years because of cultural cowardice?
Nobody said you should leave. Then again, nobody is forcing us to post here, as the mods kindly tell us, they make the rules.

You, and clearly others, can post here and in places that allow you to be racist, or whatever it is you want to be free to post about.

Last edited:
Soldato
I mean, considering the number of crimes the police actually solve I would put a fair bit on money that he would get quite far.
Rather than blame foreigners/lefties (figuratively speaking) why not blame this on the government who have not funded the police force properly?

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
Rather than blame foreigners/lefties why not blame this on the government who have not funded the police force properly?

Not sure where this is coming from. He was suggesting that the police catch criminals most of the time which is complete ********. There was no suggestion of blaming foreigners or the lefties...

The police don't have the resources and the resources they do have are poorly directed.

Soldato
There was a young women I forget her name who was a victim of this whom also said during interviews that is was still going on then she gets a visit from the police who seemed more concerned about social cohesion then actually doing anything about it.

Edit: It was a GBNews interview that was covered by the Podcast of the Lotus Eaters video called Resistance is Not Tolerated.
I'm not surprised, that whole thing was a total failure by the police.

Reactions: G J
Caporegime
Nobody said you should leave. Then again, nobody is forcing us to post here, as the mods kindly tell us, they make the rules.

You, and clearly others, can post here and in places that allow you to be racist, or whatever it is you want to be free to post about.

Ding ding ding. We have a whiner! Couldn't wait to start calling people racist :cry:

Caporegime
Did you miss the "or whatever else"?

Rather than focusing on the original point we'll now start focusing on the "couldn't wait to call people racist" element no doubt. Nice diversion.

Why put racist in there if that's not what you meant? Hmm? So don't sit and whinge that you've been called out on it when you posted it!

Back
Top Bottom