This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Soldato
What I love about this is that they are all on camera being live-streamed. The police did the best thing, leave them burn themselves out, don’t insight then further, then pick them all off one by one the day after.
Providing they actually do follow up on the video evidence and press appropriate charges. I'll be surprised if they do. They still need to find 400 million in savings to pay for additional promised police numbers by Starmer. They're not saving money, they're having to spend out on repairing wrecked vehicles after any such riots.

Last edited:
Caporegime
There is no minimum legal age for a child to babysit
yea but "There's no legal age a child can babysit – but if you leave your children with someone who's under 16 you're still responsible for their wellbeing. You should also think carefully about leaving your child alone with an older brother or sister."

I'm guessing all their kids were being taken into care since they are seemingly left to fend for themselves and look after each other.
sounds like a baby has a non accidental head injury whilst left in them care of a 14 year old, one who should never have been given the responsibility

we aren't in Romania now homie... they might turn a blind eye or not care, it's different here

What I love about this is that they are all on camera being live-streamed. The police did the best thing, leave them burn themselves out, don’t insight then further, then pick them all off one by one the day after.
you have to wonder if police cuts during the last 14 or so years is why they couldn't respond.

Not enough manpower available, not enough offices with the correct training/equipment to deal with it etc
lack of police cells to detain people also no doubt plays a part since theres barely any police stations left anymore

Last edited:
Soldato
Whilst I can understand the Police wanting to de-escalate a flashpoint situation by tactically retreating, in reality it just emboldened people and it may have been better to absolutely flood the place (if they had the numbers).

They don't have the numbers (particularly at short notice).

You'll need cancellation of leave and likely mutual aid from other forces for most police forces to be able deploy a significant amount of 'riot' (level 2) 'vans' (serials) in addition to 'business as usual'.

That takes a bit of time.

Last edited:
Soldato
Providing they actually do follow up on the video evidence and press appropriate charges. I'll be surprised if they do. They still need to find 400 million in savings to pay for additional promised police numbers by Starmer. They're not saving money, they're having to spend out on repairing wrecked vehicles after any such riots.
Arrests made:

Back
Top Bottom