This is why people are losing respect for the police...

fez

fez

Caporegime
Or, as I've pointed out for years the police need to collectively grow a pair instead of pussy footing around minority groups.

The UK in general is terrified of being accused of racism and the police do as they are told by the powers that be. They aren't powerful like the police in the US. The only way things will change is if the police go on strike.

Caporegime
need to get the height and fitness requirements back in the police.

too many librarian and barista types in the ranks these days.

absolutely useless for anything but sitting behind a desk.

I've seen female police that look around 5"2 , must weigh about 40kg.... most men could probably use them as dumbbell's lifting one on each arm

how can they ensure the publics safety if they can't even ensure their own? suspect ran down a dark alleyway, into some woods, jumped over some 6ft garden fences.

I'm going to have to break off pursuit for my own safety :rolleyes:

I'd be curious how many police would actually be capable of jumping over a 6ft fence these days, I'm sure 90% of criminals can

all this university degree to be a police officer nonsense crap to keep jobs for the middle classes and elites, same with nursing......

your little woke middle class kids aren;'t capable of handling the real world.

My son started college for policing, then he dropped out after about 2 months and joined the military as a gunner instead

Last edited:
Caporegime
The UK in general is terrified of being accused of racism and the police do as they are told by the powers that be. They aren't powerful like the police in the US. The only way things will change is if the police go on strike.

I suppose you can look at the moderation on this forum as an indicator of that culture as well.

Caporegime
So your position was never him being opportunistic for PR reasons, but solely that he shouldn't have been there at all?

Those things aren't mutually exclusive:

He shouldn't have been there.

He was an opportunist.

Can you not understand that both of those can be true at the same time?

Nothing is going to change your mind on this matter so I'll leave it there as a difference of opinion...

No, you won't, you said that yesterday too.

Caporegime
The dealings with the "community leaders" in these places blew my mind. They would watch someone spit in the face of police, try and assault them and still be asking why the police didn't just leave them to commit a crime. "They should have de-escalated", "they should have stepped back", "they need to understand our distrust of the police and why we try and assault them when they try to stop us committing crimes".

See the interview with that local councilor a few people are falling over themselves to try and portray as some sort of hero for getting involved, full of contradictory statements blaming the government and the police for all this.

I guess if only we bought another ping pong table for the local youth club this wouldn't have happened.

Caporegime
The dealings with the "community leaders" in these places blew my mind. They would watch someone spit in the face of police, try and assault them and still be asking why the police didn't just leave them to commit a crime. "They should have de-escalated", "they should have stepped back", "they need to understand our distrust of the police and why we try and assault them when they try to stop us committing crimes".
seems they want that gypsie privilege the native travellers get, the one where they basically do as they like and police themselves.

I often wonder if the local Muslim Education and Welfare Centre is actually a Sharia court for the local community tbh

They sure aren't educating no women or looking out for their welfare

Last edited:
Caporegime

To be fair I can see why they'd want to get her out of the way/she shouldn't have been on the streets - like when the police are faced with a big group of protestors or rioters and they get one angry counter-protestor type they're almost always going to go for the path of least resistance which is to remove the individual or the small group who might otherwise make the situation worse.

Obvs it's never good optics when they've still failed to deal with the main issue. And of course, only a small number of the people out on the street are causing the damage, lots of the others are either protesting or just idiots out and about rubber-necking it all after being told to stay at home but with so many people about and not being able to know which may turn violent they're kinda screwed.

I do hope she's not actually charged unless others from the same incident are, if they want to send a strong message then perhaps some of the initial Roma protestors need to be charged with public order offences too.

Caporegime
Amusingly the initial root cause of all this is a problem going back centuries, don't tell Nigel Farage though, he might try and revive this bit of legislation:

TnxzA5H.png

DaCBiMI.png

CEwC1xQ.png

Soldato
Obvs it's never good optics when they've still failed to deal with the main issue. And of course, only a small number of the people out on the street are causing the damage, lots of the others are either protesting or just idiots out and about rubber-necking it all after being told to stay at home but with so many people about and not being able to know which may turn violent they're kinda screwed.

Yeap I'd agree with that, from the few dozen videos I watched I'd guess just 5-10% of the total amount of people shown in the videos are actually causing criminal damage, throwing rocks at the Police or "rioting" and the overwhelming vast majority are just "rubber necking" instead, mostly capturing footage on their phones to show their mates, post online for clout or just soaking up the "event" etc rather than actually doing something "wrong".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom