This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Soldato
There was a young women I forget her name who was a victim of this whom also said during interviews that is was still going on then she gets a visit from the police who seemed more concerned about social cohesion then actually doing anything about it.

Edit: It was a GBNews interview that was covered by the Podcast of the Lotus Eaters video called Resistance is Not Tolerated.

One of the whistle blowers in Rotherham was told by the INVESTIGATING detective to stop reporting it as she was "rocking the multicultural boat"

In a misconduct hearing regarding the scandal against former DS Walker, Jayne Senior stated: “I was going against perpetrators’ human rights, I was rocking the multicultural boat, I was being racist.”

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread about police being 'institutionally racist', they still are, but now they choose to IGNORE offences based on ethnicity.

Now obviously someone will now point out that the main arrests in the Harehills incident were ethnic, but they can't ignore something that is publicly evidenced.

Soldato
The cops knew about the grooming gangs before it was publicly exposed. But did nothing.

I'm not sure if I've wrote this before on here. But when I used to drop and pick up a friend I used to cut through part of an industrial estate area. Along the road were very young looking girls literally standing at intervals along the road. It was obvious they were school age, and it was an already established red light area.

When the local community complained the police parked a police van on the road at various times of the day and night.

There were media reports in the local newspapers, though none of them mentioned the bulk of women were girls.

The police are still resisting investigations, even when police officers have been designated to interview people their colleagues won't respond.

I think the reason is because the poison is to close for comfort.

Soldato
I suppose you can look at the moderation on this forum as an indicator of that culture as well.

lol wut. I am constantly getting in trouble for being too woke and calling stuff out. The mods hate me. This is a very right wing forum and the rules are clear and enforced with a lot of leeway for things that wouldn’t be acceptable in person.

Soldato
I mean, considering the number of crimes the police actually solve I would put a fair bit on money that he would get quite far.

Using brute force? Doubtful. UK police are on par or better than most other countries at solving crime, or are we saying that globally police are too woke to be able to take on criminals who stand and bang?

Reactions: X
Back
Top Bottom