This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Associate
Economic immigrants need to start seeing it as privilege to be here, keep your garden and street clean, be good friendly people and get a JOB.
None of them ever seem grateful of thankful to be here... just any excuse to blow a fuse, it's like they hate the country so why come?

Unfortunately most people hate the British. I don't think it's very fair myself but the British are seen as colonising, football hooligans with bad teeth, diet and attitude. Most countries have a grudge against the British.

Just look at the Euros for that. :D the fact you're too soft to deal with freeloaders and criminals is your own problem. In their eyes why wouldnt they abuse it as much as possible?

But I think this stems from your notion of class structures. It's patently obvious your politicians have never cared about you at all. Tugging the forelock to the royalty obviously gives the wrong impression of they should treat you. :D

Soldato
It would seem (if true) that after threats by the Roma community to riot again tonight if the kids aren't reunited with their family, they now have been.
Mob rule wins again.

Back
Top Bottom