This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Caporegime
It's seems to have been sparked by sort of cultural sensitivities issues with a group of Muslims. Something to do with searching the older woman wearing the head covering and flip flops... (presumably their mother or an aunty or something).

The guys seem to have become dumb and hot-headed about it (I mean you're liable to be searched in an airport despite whatever odd religious of cultural hangups you may have about that) and assaulted police officers (including giving one female police officer a broken nose).

Obvs after that the clip starts.

The officer probably has gone a bit far with the head kicking and is going to have some awkward questions to answer but that guy wasn't exactly complying, was already part of an assault on an officer and they still had to have someone kneel on him after. It was heat-of-the-moment stuff.

Also as noted they're armed officers, if you're going to kick off in the presence of armed officers they're going to escalate to using physical force like that for good reason - namely they're armed and can't afford to start rolling around with suspects so it's tasers out and no messing around.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I mean, there's also the end of the clip where he kicks and starts hitting the guy who was in the chair with his hands in the air, who seems to be following his instructions.

If the point was to restrain the guy on the floor, he did a poor job of it as he moves on after trying to smash his skull through the floor.

Last edited:
Associate
It would seem (if true) that after threats by the Roma community to riot again tonight if the kids aren't reunited with their family, they now have been.
Mob rule wins again.

Any evidence of this actually being the case?

You were really quick to post it as fast as you possibly could.

Not so quick to bother and check if it's even true though.

Your agenda is showing.

Last edited:
Associate
Well that’s a nailed on way to get yourself fired. If they were chasing him and one of the lads did a flying kick to the head to take him down it would both kick ass, amusing and acceptable.

This just seems like revenge to me given he looks to be somewhat restrained, kicking someone in the head like that is the type of thing you might expect from drunk thugs on a Friday night.

It’s a bad look for the police regardless of how much of a scrote the guy is.

edit: had he already been tasered?

Last edited:
Associate
I can understand self defense but this clearly wasn't.
It's possible that after three officers were punched to the ground, with one female suffering a broken nose, that the self defence ship had sailed and a bit of old fashioned law and order was required. I'm sure it will all come out in the wash.

Soldato
Maybe I'm just getting old and grumpy, but if you don't comply with the instructions of armed police officers at an airport, and start kicking off - you perhaps deserved to have the **** kicked out of you.
Soft policing has a part to play in all of this, now that nearly no one is afraid of the police any more we have scenes like in Leeds. And foreigners seem to act far more entitled than anyone else. The combination has led to 4 Muslims hitting 3 women police officers. The slapback was warranted and no risks could be taken, those men could be in a position to take the rifles from the police and start using them if they didn't stop them with anything less than a sledgehammer.

And if the whole police force started acting this way tomorrow, then you'd see law and order restored to the UK in a month. I don't feel safe anymore. We had a recent sword attack very near us where a school kid died.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Maybe I'm just getting old and grumpy, but if you don't comply with the instructions of armed police officers at an airport, and start kicking off - you perhaps deserved to have the **** kicked out of you.
don't think thats how the world works, they are supposed to show restraint and control over their actions, not act like its a bar fight

Soldato
Attack multiple armed officers in a busy Airport....

Option 1. Get tased and booted to the floor.
Option 2. Get shot dead.

They aren’t the only 2 options though. The boot to the head seems wildly excessive (I admit we’ve not seen any context but I can’t see one with what we do now know being viable)

Option 3. Get tased then restrained using reasonable force. Prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

It’s highly likely now the kids going to go free due to the mitigating circumstances post arrest.

Soldato
I can understand having a dig at someone to get them to comply. Because it is harder to control someone if they are very strong.

But when the guy was already restrained on the floor it looks like the officer lost his cool.

Back
Top Bottom