This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Soldato
need the video of the crime to make any progress. cops said there was risk of firearms officer losing their weapon, obvs if you're a firearms officer and someone is trying to take your gun then it's reasonable to shoot them, evidence required showing that actually happened. don't the cops all have body cameras fitted? should be trivial to provide first-person footage.

It's what many in here are thinking, let's be honest. It's always been a haven for these sorts.
yeah tbh I'm watching the videos not entirely sure if they're the same people.
also just surprised at the demographics in the airport, would never have guessed it was manchester.

Soldato
need the video of the crime to make any progress. cops said there was risk of firearms officer losing their weapon, obvs if you're a firearms officer and someone is trying to take your gun then it's reasonable to shoot them, evidence required showing that actually happened. don't the cops all have body cameras fitted? should be trivial to provide first-person footage.

yeah tbh I'm watching the videos not entirely sure if they're the same people.
also just surprised at the demographics in the airport, would never have guessed it was manchester.

Absolutely, which is why you never ever make statements like 'they deserved it' and proceed to try justify why kicking someone who is already restrained and posing no danger, in the head and stomping on it, is a valid thing to do. Only someone whose thinking is skewed, and we know why it would be skewed, we have many inclined to this way of thinking on here and always have, only those sorts of people try and convict someone based on how they look.

There will be footage, unseen to all on here, there will be evidence, there will be witnesses etc. What a trained police officer should never do, irrespective of the guilt or innocence of the person, is do what that officer did. He's a loose cannon and demonstrated it for all to see and was supported and backed up by other 'loose cannons' posting in here.

Soldato
Put them in jail for what though??
They've been released without charge. I think the police may have assaulted the wrong people, they all look the same anyway though??
Well if the BBC is to be believed they assaulted three police officers.

And looking around at my family no they don’t all look the same! Post reported.

Last edited:
Soldato
Guys were going in it's going to get bloody , who do you want as your wingman? Mandy from accounts or Andy from the warehouse ( 2nd row county rugby team player ) ?

What if the choice is Andy from accounts or Mandy from the warehouse ( 2nd row county rugby team player )?

Still going to go with Andy, just because he has a **** and *****? Because personally, I'd go with the rugby player type, regardless of gender :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
Ohh the bbc said it so it must be true!! Well done you.
That is all we can ever discuss on these boards. Media reports. No one here was actually in the middle of the fray so yes all you’re talking about is a media report, all I’m talking about is a media report.

That’s how every news related post on these boards works. Mmm Kay.

Associate
Lot of us jumping into judgement without knowing the whole picture.

I'm struggling to see how the picture can improve much for the policeman. There will have to be some pretty spectacular context for him to somehow not get in trouble given the guy was already restrained.

He may get some sympathy from sections of the public if the allegations of the man assaulting a female officer are accurate but I'd imagine that's not going to count for much in a court of law.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Is it normal to be released on bail without charge after assaulting a police officer to the point of hospitalisation, in a place with cameras everywhere that would pretty much instantly show if one or both of these men were involved in the assault?

Last edited:
Soldato
That is all we can ever discuss on these boards. Media reports. No one here was actually in the middle of the fray so yes all you’re talking about is a media report, all I’m talking about is a media report.

That’s how every news related post on these boards works. Mmm Kay.
Irrespective of any media report does that brain of yours understand that it is NEVER OKAY for a trained police officer to act in that manner!?

Soldato
Lot of us jumping into judgement without knowing the whole picture.

I do find it odd that this is making bigger news than the soldier who was stabbed and then almost immediately blamed on 'mental health'.
Probably because this has racist , sexist and diversity undertones all rolled Into one about it.

Bottom line , black , white , brown , Asian, European or purple with yellow spots - your wanted for a crime on the police data Base and you violently resist arrest you get what you deserve .

Personal I would have just pulled my Sig out of my holster and put a bullet in his head , would have done us all a favour.

Last edited:
Associate
Probably because this has racist , sexist and diversity undertones all rolled Into one about it.

Bottom line , black , white , brown , Asian, European or purple with yellow spots - your wanted for a crime on the police data Base and you violently resist arrest you get what you deserve .

Personal I would have just pulled my Sig out of my holster and put a bullet in his head , would have done us all a favour.

Woah, you total badass

Soldato
Irrespective of any media report does that brain of yours understand that it is NEVER OKAY for a trained police officer to act in that manner!?
Does your brain comprehend that you’ve lost the media report argument and your now moving onto something emotionally charged?

Soldato

tWdXBdA.gif

Soldato

You went with option 2.

Back
Top Bottom