This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Associate
I feel like their has to be some type of mental issue for some individuals to be confrontational with armed police at an airport. Not defending the police officer kicking, or dealing with the man sitting down. But then again a short video does not provide the full context or circumstances before hand.

Soldato
Some extremely diverse crowds out in force tonight in Manchester to protest:

0_y-night-July-24-as-anger-over-Manchester-Aiport-video-flared.jpg
1_outside-Rochdale-Police-Station-on-Wednesday-night-July-24.jpg
0_ice-Station-on-Wednesday-night-July-24-as-anger-rises_result.jpg

Soldato
In the light of day, it appears one was stopped as a wanted man (reports a bystander) which maybe the guy sitting down with arms behind his head.

The guy laying on the floor, with a woman holding him is clearly being tasered and maybe the same attacker that broke the female officers nose and assaulted other officers, but the guy is incapacitated as seen in the seconds before that awful kick to the face and then the stamp. The same officer then wants the guy holding his arms behind his head on the floor and appears to aim a kick into his groin to force him to do what he was slowly doing anyway.

ATM IMO It is not looking good for that officer.

Last edited:
Soldato
Protest outside of Rochdale police station right now apparently.

Honestly looks like a 1000+ have turned up.
Dosn't anyone in Rochdale go to work.Thats a lot of people post midnight !

Can't condone the actions of the police but obviously evident he's taken revenge for the breaking of the other police officers nose ( female officer I believe) but as far as I'm concerned the toe rag got what he deserved . Go and do that In France and see what the local Gen-Darnes would do .

Better still by the looks of the protesters I think they need to remember what the police in Islamabad or Dhaka might do !

And before anyone chips in with whats it got to do with the officer being female , well quite a lot really ! It's the exact same reason women are not put on the front in main line infantry roles , guys natural instincts are to protect women and it could possibly compromise the actions of the platoon/company and I'm thinking this is what's happened here .

Last edited:
Associate
Sadly the copper is never going to stand a chance, he’ll be made to pay for this, deserved or not.

If it had been a white British male he’d kicked it would have been one dimensional, as it’s not white British the racism aspect will come into force.

Soldato
Was the guy that got the American History X treatment still a threat to police?

Even if he was, I’m pretty sure (having known some SO18 types at LHR as an old mate went through their training and carried a Blue Ticket and an MP5 for 5 years) that continued use of taser (either via wires or in contact mode) is the approved way to ensure compliance and immobile until the cavalry arrive once it’s been deployed.

Revenge for his female oppo getting battered isn’t what AFOs are supposed to take, in fact, the psychological evaluation process is meant to ensure that coppers that can’t control themselves under extreme stress never get near firearms.

That the police seem to think that putting officers physically incapable of controlling an angry male suspect in such situations is still a good idea after 30 years of evidence to contrary is a discussion for another time.

Associate
He's totally screwed i reckon, and it'll be entirely deserved no matter how much some posters in this thread try and justify curb-stomping someone who has just been tasered and is seemingly restrained.

Last edited:
Soldato
When playing the video on something bigger than a 6in screen it is clear to see from the arms and clenched hands, that he is being tasered and that is before seeing the noticeable wires.

I wonder if the officer is related to that female office that flips her lid at words.

Last edited:
Soldato
Was the guy that got the American History X treatment still a threat to police?

Even if he was, I’m pretty sure (having known some SO18 types at LHR as an old mate went through their training and carried a Blue Ticket and an MP5 for 5 years) that continued use of taser (either via wires or in contact mode) is the approved way to ensure compliance and immobile until the cavalry arrive once it’s been deployed.

Revenge for his female oppo getting battered isn’t what AFOs are supposed to take, in fact, the psychological evaluation process is meant to ensure that coppers that can’t control themselves under extreme stress never get near firearms.

That the police seem to think that putting officers physically incapable of controlling an angry male suspect in such situations is still a good idea after 30 years of evidence to contrary is a discussion for another time.
Really ! If you served? And I think you have then your in the vast minority that thinks putting female officers on the tip of the spear is a good idea. Maybe I got that wrong .

I'll put it in layman's terns for anyone else .

Guys were going in it's going to get bloody , who do you want as your wingman? Mandy from accounts or Andy from the warehouse ( 2nd row county rugby team player ) ? There's no place for diversity where violence is concerned- sorry but someone else who was physically more capable was passed up on this role.

I stand by what I said and this wanted criminal got his just deserves.

Last edited:
Soldato
If he battered 3 police officers why were they released that same evening without charge? Both brothers are already at home and videos are circulating of them sat with some lawyer. Apparently they were taken to Cheadle Heath police station and released without charge and made their own way to the hospital afterwards. Airports have cameras everywhere, if he had done as so many in here have claimed - why would he be released so quick?

Soldato

Not letting me copy and paste the link but it's on several platforms, both sat with that solicitor/lawyer from brum. Both brothers released without charge, some in here had already tried and convicted them for 'smashing 3 police', yet they were released without charge. Why?

Last edited:
Soldato

Not letting me copy and paste the link but it's on several platforms, both sat with that solicitor/lawyer from brum. Both brothers released without charge, some in here had already tried and convicted them for 'smashing 3 police', yet they were released without charge. Why?
tweet is gone, what was it?

edit:
this link works:

Last edited:
Soldato

Because of the state the country is in and no government is strong enough to deal with it. Certainly not this limp wristed Labour government and certainly not the one before. Put the brothers in Jail.

Soldato
Because of the state the country is in and no government is strong enough to deal with it. Certainly not this limp wristed Labour government and certainly not the one before. Put the brothers in Jail.
Put them in jail for what though??
They've been released without charge. I think the police may have assaulted the wrong people, they all look the same anyway though??

Back
Top Bottom