This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Soldato
What happened prior to this clipped video?

The current chat here is about the actions of that Police officer.

Soon we will all know more, but until then I am replying to what has been seen and wondering where in the training is it shown that kicking someone being Tased hard in the face, which appears to dislodge the Taser cord and then foot stamping their head is deemed as OKAY.

Last edited:
Soldato
....Wondering where in the training is it shown that kicking someone being Tased hard in the face, which appears to dislodge the Taser cord and then foot stamping their head is deemed as OKAY.

Ah, haven't you heard that all white police go through a rigourous programme that enables them to unlock their full potential of racism.

Institutional innit.

Soldato
The current chat here is about the actions of that Police officer.

Soon we will all know more, but until then I am replying to what has been seen and wondering where in the training is it shown that kicking someone being Tased hard in the face, which appears to dislodge the Taser cord and then foot stamping their head is deemed as OKAY.
So you are okay jumping to conclusions based on limited info/evidence?

Soldato
If this wasn't a massive **** up at the police had the wrong people then how the **** can those two be out of jail?
If they attacked police officers then there is no way they should have been released.

Last edited:
Soldato
If this wasn't a massive **** up at the police had the wrong people then how the **** can those two be out of jail?
If they attacked police officers then there is no way they should have been released.

Because they were scared of a Precent 13 situation and bottled it. Also Rochdale, those people can do what they like

Last edited:
Caporegime

The rumour is bail pending further investigation, but nothing confirmed yet.

I asked earlier in the thread how common it is for people who've severely assaulted a police officer to be granted this.

It seems a bit odd given that there will be evidence readily available to confirm whether one or both of these men committed the assault.

Soldato
Seeing the video again, the person in blue was NOT restrained at that moment, his hands were free, that officer wasn't taking any chances he was about to jump up and snatch his gun, however remote that chance was.
This gun excuse keeps coming up.

It doesn't sit particularly well with me that the police can opt for arming their officers, and them being armed then becomes a reasonable excuse for being extra violent with the public.

A pretty good advert for why we don't arm every officer. It endangers everyone.

Soldato
How am I jumping to conclusions when there is a video showing it.

Are you registered blind, or just woke up wanting to try and wind someone up today?

You seem to be blind to what happened that led to where that video clip started.

At no point did I say what the PC did was OK, but we don't have all the info yet to make an informed decision on how/why it all panned out.

I am not registered blind so so keep your personal attacks in check.

Back
Top Bottom