This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Associate
Primitive thugs, be amazed if they don’t end up in jail given how relentless that attack was, just full on windmills. Bonkers they got released the night it happened tbh
z8McMJJ.jpeg

Dindoonuffin:cry:

Soldato
You talk nonsense.
My account was pretty close seeing that the video hadn't been released.
Your Jedi fighting intuition let you down this time. (I know nothing BTW never been out of the house etc).

What are you talking about, the kid had every opportunity to knock out the cop, from behind, and failed.

You insisted the cops were so weak that the officers had to call in back up, when in reality, no back up was present. The cops were attacked, and regained control of the situation after suffering said attack.

Soldato
What are you talking about, the kid had every opportunity to knock out the cop, from behind, and failed.

You insisted the cops were so weak that the officers had to call in back up, when in reality, no back up was present. The cops were attacked, and regained control of the situation after suffering said attack.
They regained control WITH THE USE OF A TASER. After being knocked to the ground.
No I wasn't privy to all the information, my account was an assumption, but it was pretty damned close to reality.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
PuPAOt7.png

While I don't think the suspect's intention was to go for the gun - he grabbed the officer near the gun and probably gave the impression in the heat of the moment he was going for it.

Also gave 2-3 full hits to the back of the officer's head as well as previously thrusting at him in a manner which could have been interpreted as going for the gun :s I can't say it justified the boot to the face but certainly would have me making sure the suspect was pretty certain about not trying anything again.

Ah yes, they look truly innocent. They're lucky they only got a few kicks. Completely reasonable force given the multiple assaults carried out here. Any other country where they went for the gun they'd have been shot.

Why was they released after that footage its totally bizarre.

Afraid of more riots.

Last edited:
Soldato
If the attackers don’t do time, the police need to strike (I’m aware they are not allowed to, but their union is useless)

Caporegime
The police officer was still wrong to kick the man on the ground, and should face suitable consequences.... But there quite rightly should be trouble if the males they were dealing with aren't charged and convicted as well...

Surprised they're not remanded to custody ahead of trial for that, especially with it being assault on emergency services + what ought to be some sort of ABH or GBH charge even given the broken nose.

Soldato
Yeh they will still want the police officer to be subjected to life ruined.

Most people who have never been in a situation where split second high octane environments require precision in thought.. but I imagine they would all execute procedure 100% even in extreme emotional situations.

Soldato
Yeh they will still want the police officer to be subjected to life ruined.

Most people who have never been in a situation where split second high octane environments require precision in thought.. but I imagine they would all execute procedure 100% even in extreme emotional situations.
If in a struggle I'm all for forceful intervention but a boot to the kisher, followed up by a stomp on a face-down prone guy the deck. The police should be better than the toerag.

Soldato

Indeed - an interesting comment here:

Guy in blue decks 3 cops in 10 seconds, the last one gets back up having just been punched in the head repeatedly and boots him in the face 4 seconds later. He doesn't necessarily know that the guy's been tasered by someone else as he's now been punched in the head 9 times and he's lost his glasses.
Guy in grey was also getting stuck in and punched the same cop 6 times in the head.

R v Palmer: "A person defending himself cannot weigh to a nicety the exact measure of his necessary defensive action. If a Jury thought that in a moment of unexpected anguish a person attacked had only done what he honestly and instinctively thought was necessary that would be most potent evidence that only reasonable defensive action had been taken".

Associate
I'm glad this footage has been released, I'm sure there's lots more angles and body cam footage to come too.

They got what they deserved, pitty one of them didn't have their glock already deployed and put a few in their knee caps.

Back
Top Bottom