This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Associate
The police officer was still wrong to kick the man on the ground, and should face suitable consequences.... But there quite rightly should be trouble if the males they were dealing with aren't charged and convicted as well...

Looks like the scumbag who got the head boot was the one who attacked at least two female officers and broke the nose of one of them. Piece of filth needs the book thrown at him.

Man of Honour
He had a weapon to defend (plus his colleagues) in a extremely stressful situation. As I said earlier those guys have definitely done at least boxing training.
That woman PC is hero getting her nose broke yet still managing to taser him.

PuPAOt7.png

While I don't think the suspect's intention was to go for the gun - he grabbed the officer near the gun and probably gave the impression in the heat of the moment he was going for it.

Also gave 2-3 full hits to the back of the officer's head as well as previously thrusting at him in a manner which could have been interpreted as going for the gun :s I can't say it justified the boot to the face but certainly would have me making sure the suspect was pretty certain about not trying anything again.

Last edited:
Soldato
Where has he suggested that in the post you’ve quoted?
They wasn't minding their own business. They initiated violence and got violence back*.

This all happened in a secure area.

*It doesn't change my opinion that the officer shouldn't have kicked him in the head when he was down and couldn't defend himself. But this video is a far cry from "these two young boys didn't do anything" line being promoted.

Soldato
I'm currently onboard a ship and cannot view videos. Can someone please describe the video?

The cop later seen doing the kicking gets set upon by both males beforehand. The one of the bench is striking him as he is pushed back against the bench. The officer manages to get up and draw his taser on this male and then the second guy in the blue (the one he later kicks on the floor) attacks him from behind. Both other officers are attacked by the males. The guy in the blue is tasered as he's still attacking the officer from behing and falls to the ground, taking the officer with him. The officer then stands up, draws his taser and kicks the guy in the blue on the floor.

The officer may not have been aware the guy in the blue had been tasered as he was attacking him from behind at the time.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm currently onboard a ship and cannot view videos. Can someone please describe the video?
Video starts
Suspect A (guy who got stomped) is stood at what looks like a vending machine.
3 cops approach him (the man and 2 women from the previous video)
Suspect A is resisting the cops, looks like they're trying to detain him.
Suspect B (the guy who was sat down) rushes in and attacks the male cop, knocks him onto the chairs, many punches exchanged.
Suspect A quickly decks the two women, obvs has some boxing training.
Male cop draws taser on Suspect B, who promptly sits down with his hands up.
Having decked the women, Suspect A now attacks male cop from behind, knocks him onto the chairs, many punches thrown.
Female cop (not the ginger one) tases Suspect A. Suspect A grabs male cop, both fall to the floor.
Male cop gets up, Suspect A lays tased on the floor.
That was 30 seconds of video. This is where the previous video started.

Last edited:
Soldato
Show me where the 3 cops had to call in firearms officers to deal with them?

They were frail. They tried fighting cops and lost. The kid in blue has some good hands but I’d hardly call him a well trained Jihadi.
You talk nonsense. - Did you see that part where they had to taser him to stop his attack?
My account was pretty close seeing that the video hadn't been released.
Your Jedi fighting intuition let you down this time. (I know nothing BTW never been out of the house etc).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom