This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Soldato
Having reviewed the latest footage - it's clear to me that these heroes deserve a payout from the state by way of suing the police force, whilst the police officer deserves to lose his career and pension. If only there was enough space to put this officer in jail.

Associate
These thugs have embarrassed the Muslim community. Making up lies that got people out protesting.
Yep, the same protesters/community should go and deliver them to the police station. I bet these thugs don't even practice the religion but just pull the Muslim/race card.

Last edited:
Soldato
Good old Sky news on putting this wet wipe on..

The poor child is almost weeping tears of soy, and is visibly very upset.
"FaR rIgHt Waaah Waaaaaahh, ToMmY RoBiNsOn Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Where do they find these limp wristed cretins?
It's hardly suprising that the media is well and truly in the toilet these days and isn't trusted by anyone with a modicum of common sense.

Associate
And there it is, the much needed context. The biggest mystery is how the perps aren't currently locked up.

The head kick officer shouldn't face charges in my opinion, he'd just got up after being sucker punched and likely didn't know if the suspect was tasered or capable of getting up and rejoining the fray so made damned well sure he couldn't.

Caporegime
I see no (big) news media site has our up the new footage but had put the original and kept running with it for a good while pretty much immediately afterwards.

I'll be surprised if they even do ever, and hope it just slides away.

And there it is, the much needed context. The biggest mystery is how the perps aren't currently locked up.

The head kick officer shouldn't face charges in my opinion, he'd just got up after being sucker punched and likely didn't know if the suspect was tasered or capable of getting up and rejoining the fray so made damned well sure he couldn't.

You'd like to think he could claim bot being fully conscious/of clear mind after receiving a blow to the back of the head.

Last edited:
Associate
Police officers have to be able to justify any use of force.

It still appears the kicks, especially the 2nd, were in retaliation not self defence or defence of another or to affect an arrest etc.

Criminal charges may not be appropriate but police officers can't act like that without consequences even if there is extreme provocation beforehand, which now appears to be the case here.
Several looping haymakers to the back of the head was attempted murder, and you could see the attacker starting to recover from the taser just before he kicked him. The use of force to neutralize that threat was easily justified in this case.

Associate
Yep, the same protesters/community should go and deliver them to the police station. I bet these thugs don't even practice the religion but just pull the Muslim/race card.

Actually after the Bradford riots circa 2000, a few Pakistani fathers delivered their sons to the police station, turning them in.

Soldato
I noticed the main thug was so out of control he punched his auntie.

Earlier today when I posted in another place asking about the police woman with a broken nose the reply asked why did the police punch the old woman.

Question asked. Video answered.

Back
Top Bottom