This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Associate
So for me, the footage exonerates these police, I couldn't care less about the stomp or kick now in all honestly because this guy is not a victim they attacked armed police like a bunch of unhinged savages, what do you expect the outcome will be? This behaviour replicated in other airports in the globe could have resulted in both of these being killed legitimately by the police and then endangering everyone around them at the time.

Two selfish pricks with a chip on their shoulder, and potentially help by global unfriendly media to try and spread a false narrative to cause further divide and unrest.
Agreed, nothing to do racism whatsoever. I hope the copper gets reinstated and the individuals involved get at least five years for assault on police officers.

Sadly i think the opposite will happen. We will lose a good copper and the individuals involved will be rewarded with a six figure payout courtesy of the taxpayer:mad:

Underboss
Shocking footage but I still think that excessive use of force will be difficult to justify.

Glad this goes on to exonerate some of the other officers however, clearly a difficult situation that.

Soldato
The police were in an extremely difficult position there, they would not have been expecting to face that level of violence. They could have been knocked out or worse themselves.

I think given what they were facing which rapidly escalated they did extremely well and any charges against them dropped. I sure hope the the two men that attacked the officers face charges, it says an awful lot about them that they felt such a lack of respect for the law that they would try to seriously injure those officers and then go on to paint themselves as having done no wrong.

Caporegime
It amazes me that the sheer amount of people on that here that ran to the defence of the original attackers

You'd be hard pressed to go back and quote more than a couple who did.

Pretty much nobody on here was defending the attackers, the primary talking point was whether the use of force was excessive or not.

While the video released today provides a lot more context, we’ll see what happens with the investigation and whether the IOPC deem it excessive.

One thing is for sure, the lad in blue in particular should not have been released and I hope he gets a very long spell inside.

Last edited:
Associate
Shocking footage but I still think that excessive use of force will be difficult to justify.

Glad this goes on to exonerate some of the other officers however, clearly a difficult situation that.
Which video did you watch? The one on the sofa with the teary eyes or the one from the airport where they were smashing in the heads, noses and faces of police officers?

This country is in the mess that it is in, in no small part, from hand wringers like you:mad:

Soldato
Glad I waited for more footage before commenting.

Copper got smacked in the back of the head, they both go to the ground and the lad is tazed whilst falling. Copper gets up, boots him, how is he suppose to know he was tazed or not a threat. Literally 4-5 seconds for all he knew the guy was still a threat. Not to mention the other lad was about somewhere too.

And for backup you got two female cops, not gonna say anymore about that.

Last edited:
Underboss
Which video did you watch? The one on the sofa with the teary eyes or the one from the airport where they were smashing in the heads, noses and faces of police officers?

This country is in the mess that it is in, in no small part, from hand wringers like you:mad:

Both perspectives from the airport.

Kicking a prone person in the face and stamping on their head will be hard to justify even with the new video, regardless of the situation Police officers are not above common law.

Associate
Both perspectives from the airport.

Kicking a prone person in the face and stamping on their head will be hard to justify even with the new video, regardless of the situation Police officers are not above common law.
Give your head a wobble and wake up:cry:

Soldato
Stop simping for the police, have you ever been trained in Control & Restraint?

If not I’d suggest you give your own head a wobble.
Sorry I disagree.
It was a horrendous situation for any human being to find themselves in. (Even trained professionals).
The kick was justified.
Let’s hope judge & jury agree with me.

Let’s for a brief moment imagine the true horrors of war.

Last edited:
Underboss
Watch the new video again and stop simping for the others.

I’m not, clearly you’re that blinded by your own issues you can’t see what I am saying.

The police were in the right, but the actions of one officer called the entire thing into questions because he used excessive force.

If you need that in simpler terms, try chatGPT.

Associate
I’m not, clearly you’re that blinded by your own issues you can’t see what I am saying.

The police were in the right, but the actions of one officer called the entire thing into questions because he used excessive force.

You're response confirms that you are most definitely not trained in Control and Restraint. As you were private:cry:

Last edited:
Soldato

You don't know what is excessive in the heat of the moment though. Given what we now know and the level of violence inflicted on the officers they did well. Frankly the two who initiated the violence are lucky they're not in the ground.

Underboss
You're response confirms that you are most definitely trained in Control and Restraint. As you were private:cry:

Private? Nope wrong uniform I taught C&R for HMP for 8 years. But okay, you coach commando experience is clearly superior.

As I say I’m not the one needing a head wobble.

Back
Top Bottom