This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes the "good old days" when the police were allowed to beat confessions out of criminals, or just beat up anyone who they didn't like the look of.

It's amazing how some people seem to think the police using unchecked violence is in any way good.

Yeah the gun in the mouth's of the Guildford Four to get confessions to something they never did. Of course the really terrorists were laughing at home but at least the police and the government had their patsies to throw to the rightfully outraged public. Justice pfft, who needs that.

Last edited:
The problem is most people agree every junkyard needs a junkyard dog, the thing is you need to keep it on a short lead and if it bites the wrong people put it down. There's too many people that instead make excuses for the badly trained dog and give it treats and rub its belly. Until of course they're the one getting bit.

They say there is no such thing as bad publicity.

The anti-monarchy group Republic’s membership has almost doubled in a week following the high-profile arrest of its chief executive, Graham Smith, during last weekend’s coronation.

The news comes as a poll reveals that almost nine in 10 Britons did not pledge allegiance to King Charles during the ceremony, despite being encouraged to do so by the archbishop of Canterbury.

Scotland Yard has expressed “regret” over the arrest of a group of protesters from Republic on the morning of the coronation on 6 May. Smith said the group had benefited from more than £80,000 in donations and sales income over the last week and attracted thousands of new paying members.

The increased public recognition of the group comes as an Opinium poll for the Observer reveals 57% of Britons questioned said they did not pledge allegiance to the king at the coronation because they did not want to. Another 31% said they did not pledge but would not have minded doing so.

Only 12% of those polled pledged allegiance to the king, in what was initially intended as a call to pledge allegiance in a “homage of the people”. That element of the ceremony was toned down, with an invitation rather than a call made by the archbishop to pledge allegiance.

Last edited:
Timmy :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Take a knife out, threaten a police officer with it, get treated like an adult and tazed, genuinely dont see a problem with this.

Yes we can chat and negotiate etc, but waving this at anyone including police confirms you are a threat and need to be treated as one, which he was. Hopefully the kid learns a lesson out of this, instead of being pampered by his family of being a wonderful kid and the police are too heavy handed ********.

I'm sure some hand wringing chinless leftie will be along to explain that the kid was using the knife to eat his dinner so how could he possibly be trying to stab anyone...

Regardless they waited until he was on the grass and the shock was only a second or two so seems fair enough.

Take a knife out, threaten a police officer with it, get treated like an adult and tazed, genuinely dont see a problem with this.

Yes we can chat and negotiate etc, but waving this at anyone including police confirms you are a threat and need to be treated as one, which he was. Hopefully the kid learns a lesson out of this, instead of being pampered by his family of being a wonderful kid and the police are too heavy handed ********.
IRN-BRU or Prime would have been better to calm him down :D

IRN-BRU or Prime would have been better to calm him down :D
I am sure kids need even more caffeine than their current intake of X x 40p energy drinks a day.

I'm sure some hand wringing chinless leftie will be along to explain that the kid was using the knife to eat his dinner so how could he possibly be trying to stab anyone...

Regardless they waited until he was on the grass and the shock was only a second or two so seems fair enough.
Keep it going Krusty, as a leftie I can confirm I saw his dinner plate in the video and he was trying to eat dinner.

How much hatred do you need for a differing viewpoint to leap to that conclusion immediately? Bit concerning there, you might want to seek some help if other peoples views are damaging you that much.

Last edited:
I am sure kids need even more caffeine than their current intake of X x 40p energy drinks a day.

Keep it going Krusty, as a leftie I can confirm I saw his dinner plate in the video and he was trying to eat dinner.

How much hatred do you need for a differing viewpoint to leap to that conclusion immediately? Bit concerning there, you might want to seek some help if other peoples views are damaging you that much.

Lol 'hatred' - calm down Doris - my response is based on qualitative feedback from these very forums.

You might want to seek help if you are so fragile.

Lol 'hatred' - calm down Doris - my response is based on qualitative feedback from these very forums.

You might want to seek help if you are so fragile.
I dont think you are clam.
A news article was posted and your instant response was to attack lefties as you think lefties would see it in a completely different light. Qualitive feedback, or more you clutching at straws to make the left look silly but in turn made your self look like a fool?

Fragile, nice way to describe yourself.

I dont think you are clam.
A news article was posted and your instant response was to attack lefties as you think lefties would see it in a completely different light. Qualitive feedback, or more you clutching at straws to make the left look silly but in turn made your self look like a fool?

Fragile, nice way to describe yourself.

lol - I'm def not a 'clam' - are you? try to hammer the keys less.

Regardless I take it that you agree with the police action?

lol - I'm def not a 'clam' - are you? try to hammer the keys less.

Regardless I take it that you agree with the police action?
Oh a typo, I must be a true idiot, rushing to defend the lefties of the world and running on emotions.... bore off.

Are you actually even asking that second question, here is my response to the article which was posted around an hour before you jumped in here;

Oh a typo, I must be a true idiot, rushing to defend the lefties of the world and running on emotions.... bore off.

Are you actually even asking that second question, here is my response to the article which was posted around an hour before you jumped in here;

I was suggesting you were emotional and that caused you to hammer the keyboard and make the typo.

Having now seen your earlier post I'm confused as to your somewhat bizarre reaction but anyway...

I was suggesting you were emotional and that caused you to hammer the keyboard and make the typo.

Having now seen your earlier post I'm confused as to your somewhat bizarre reaction but anyway...
Its my bizarre reaction now right? My god I have heard it all.
It was you trying to be clever and insult a group of users initially, you do remember that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom