This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily Mail must be looking to interview his parents/relations ASAP £££, an apple never .....

I do, now, need to watch Kate Winslet's I am ruth drama that won the award which portrays childrens social media ills (his tik-tok use)

Someone else said this phrase much better than I can in another thread. I can't remember it but it was along the lines of -

"This thread feels like sitting in a pub with a group of people and I'm the designated driver :o"

Edit - if someone can find it, It would be appreciated

Last edited:
symptomatic of the met police discussion everyone gets twisted up discussing is it insitutional mysogony/racism or not,
....It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.

Sometimes the system gets it right.

A teenager who wanted to accelerate a “race war” in Britain has been convicted of planning a far-right terror attack targeting police stations in Newcastle.

Luke Skelton, now 19, carried out hostile reconnaissance and wrote a manifesto and “final note” to spread his message after the attack.

He denied preparing acts of terrorism in the year leading up to his arrest in October 2021, but was convicted by a jury at Teesside Crown Court on Tuesday. His plot is among at least 37 foiled in Britain since March 2017, of which over a third were extreme right-wing.

Detective Chief Superintendent James Dunkerley, the head of Counter Terrorism Policing North East, said Skelton was not just a teenager with strong views “but a terrorist who wanted to cause serious harm”.

“The defendant’s anger towards society, together with his extreme right-wing views, created a dangerous foundation from which his sinister plans were ultimately built,” he added.

Last edited:
A few cars in my area had number plates nicked. A few weeks later, get letters from various councils and police departments about speeding or jumping red lights - miles away from where we are and when away.

Police aren’t interested

To be fair to the police, what can they do here? The plates are stolen to order by organised crime, it will just get logged and if something comes of the actual cars used in crimes and the drivers it could get used in court. Stolen plates are just not going to be a priority for police now.
When I was a kid, maybe 1980/81 someone syphoned the petrol out of my parents car. We lived in a small country village and the police came out, even finger printed around the filler cap and managed to catch the guy who did it. Can you imagine them being interested in that today? The police station in the small town where I went to school closed years and years ago. Community policing is dead.

Daily Mail must be looking to interview his parents/relations ASAP £££, an apple never .....

I do, now, need to watch Kate Winslet's I am ruth drama that won the award which portrays childrens social media ills (his tik-tok use)

Locked up? Are you serious?

If you're threatening Police with a knife then absolutely, 3 months in a young offenders home. I'm interested in what that kid is going to do in 5-10 years if he continues doing what he's doing, and that could mean someone gets stabbed and loses their life.

If you're threatening Police with a knife then absolutely, 3 months in a young offenders home. I'm interested in what that kid is going to do in 5-10 years if he continues doing what he's doing, and that could mean someone gets stabbed and loses their life.
Oh yeah I'm sure that won't just entrench his behaviours, no sir.

The kid is already disadvantaged enough as it is.

Oh yeah I'm sure that won't just entrench his behaviours, no sir.

The kid is already disadvantaged enough as it is.

I don't care about the kid, I care about the bloke he's going to stab who's just going to the shop, he won't give a **** about them. You know not to carry a knife at 11, if you get away with it then it reinforces the behaviour.

I lost all respect for the police 5 years ago when I returned a dodgy kebab back to a dodgy kebab shop. The ordeal ended up with some copper bloke at my door because the kebab shop owner was using the race card. The copper had already made his mind up that it must be true. Anyway, nothing came of it. The copper went away after threatening to come back to arrest me at a later date, which never happened.

I later put in an official written complaint, after some investigation I got a written reply which was a total fabricated made up story.

No point in complaining to anyone as the Police will always look after themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom