This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Status
Not open for further replies.
police have further community meetings today to calm situation - before the vigil this evening -

arrests after cctv reviews - wondering how good the (whose? AI?) face recognition technology must be off the police body cams - does it literally catalogue all the faces seen and cross-reference with other records;

And in other news..

I love the BBC's framing:
A London teenager who entered someone's home without their permission as part of a TikTok prank video has been fined more than £300.
As if that is some significant amount..

But then reading another of the (surprisingly few) reports on this:

He uses the ultimate "The UK laws are weak, simple as – and that's not my fault." and the things he's done are awful.. stealing a dog from an old lady in a park, pushing people in to the road, going up to teenagers and asking them if they want to die and he'll do it there and then, etc, etc.. not to mention the lower level stuff like riding around supermarkets on bikes, and generally causing mayhem.. It's a little odd using the phrase "UK Law" though, is that implying he feels he's not a UK citizen and therefore has no empathy for the society he's living in..

The way he is so empowered is definitely a sign that the Law/Policing is broken.. there are videos of Police treating him so softly, scared of being on TikTok and giving him this false sense that he is above the law..

On a wider note, I've seen people talking about the current state of society in that an over acceleration of some left wing ideologies has led to this protected criminal class of person that now has relative impunity, all the whilst now putting all the weight of responsibility on the law abiding normal people (i.e. if you in anyway tried to stop this guy entering your house and he suffered any form of injury, we'd have the potential of a race related riot (if skin colour can be used), and more importantly, you'd end up in Jail, something an order of magnitude higher than anything he's received so far), I could have discounted this as a conspiracy theory, but it's hard to ignore thise case as well as many others.

The same for JSO Protestors, Police too scared, or unwilling to do what is right, and protect those illegally being disruptive (i.e. nothing was holidng the Police back from interpreting the law that way)

Even this Cardiff riot, the entire thing seems fuelled around some of the 'protected' youth on an illegal scooter travelling at speeds dangerous to them (no helmets) and any form of presence of the Police is incitement to riot, I don't know if that is the Law, the Police or what, but it certainly seems to be that the Police are now encouraged to stay well clear o

Oddly, when they clamped down on 'illegal' eScooters in London, they didn't go to the areas where the kids cause mayhem on their illegal over powered things on pavements.. no, they literally camped out on a cycle lane arresting people wearing helmets and otherwise riding responsibly..

Saw this in the news today, it happened last year but seems the guy is only now suing the police for it.

Tasers at a petrol pump, what could go wrong? He already had two other cops on top of him as well.

Last edited:
And in other news..

I love the BBC's framing:

As if that is some significant amount..

But then reading another of the (surprisingly few) reports on this:

He uses the ultimate "The UK laws are weak, simple as – and that's not my fault." and the things he's done are awful.. stealing a dog from an old lady in a park, pushing people in to the road, going up to teenagers and asking them if they want to die and he'll do it there and then, etc, etc.. not to mention the lower level stuff like riding around supermarkets on bikes, and generally causing mayhem.. It's a little odd using the phrase "UK Law" though, is that implying he feels he's not a UK citizen and therefore has no empathy for the society he's living in..

The way he is so empowered is definitely a sign that the Law/Policing is broken.. there are videos of Police treating him so softly, scared of being on TikTok and giving him this false sense that he is above the law..

That little knob just hasn't been punched yet... Fines etc won't stop him but picking on the wrong person may make him change his ways.

Before the liberals get all triggered, you tell me what you would do if he walked into your home and sat on your couch as if it was his... Or walked into your gran's home while you were there?

That little knob just hasn't been punched yet... Fines etc won't stop him but picking on the wrong person may make him change his ways.

Before the liberals get all triggered, you tell me what you would do if he walked into your home and sat on your couch as if it was his... Or walked into your gran's home while you were there?

Why would libs get triggered about someone punching a scrote who entered someones home uninvited? Being liberal doesn't mean you are a tree-hugging pacifist lol

punishment doesn't seem to acknowledge any action by Tik-Tok , blocking him or diverting any income; maybe digital harms act will cause active behaviour by tik-tok&like if they will be fined.

Recent premise that tik-tok allows different material to predominate on their platform in the west , to, degenerate, youths, with more educational material for their children seems supported by his like.

I think a lot of anti social behaviour comes from a lack of value in the individual.

I've seen it manifested in different situations, like when looking for candidates for a local election a guy, who was quite articulate, said he didn't think someone like him was worthy to be a representative.

A lot of people with this insecurity tune out of society, and to a degree life, so take no responsibility for the society around them.

In my view there is a case for a version of national service. It doesn't need to be armed forces. It could be civil in nature and help them to learn at least one trade. They could get an international recognised certificate.

We need to come up with ideas to give these people a chance to be constructive in their lives. It's in all of our interests.

This isn't America, the 'liberals' insult has no power here.

I think a lot of anti social behaviour comes from a lack of value in the individual.

I've seen it manifested in different situations, like when looking for candidates for a local election a guy, who was quite articulate, said he didn't think someone like him was worthy to be a representative.

A lot of people with this insecurity tune out of society, and to a degree life, so take no responsibility for the society around them.

In my view there is a case for a version of national service. It doesn't need to be armed forces. It could be civil in nature and help them to learn at least one trade. They could get an international recognised certificate.

We need to come up with ideas to give these people a chance to be constructive in their lives. It's in all of our interests.
Why the hell should anyone do national service when the government is constantly flaunting laws that the average pleb gets destroyed for and nicking cash from taxpayers pocket every other day?

On a wider note, I've seen people talking about the current state of society in that an over acceleration of some left wing ideologies has led to this protected criminal class of person that now has relative impunity, all the whilst now putting all the weight of responsibility on the law abiding normal people (i.e. if you in anyway tried to stop this guy entering your house and he suffered any form of injury, we'd have the potential of a race related riot (if skin colour can be used), and more importantly, you'd end up in Jail, something an order of magnitude higher than anything he's received so far), I could have discounted this as a conspiracy theory, but it's hard to ignore thise case as well as many others.

The same for JSO Protestors, Police too scared, or unwilling to do what is right, and protect those illegally being disruptive (i.e. nothing was holidng the Police back from interpreting the law that way)

You illiberals make me laugh.

Why would libs get triggered about someone punching a scrote who entered someones home uninvited? Being liberal doesn't mean you are a tree-hugging pacifist lol

Its crazy CT stuff. The Tories have been in power for 13 years and New Labour were quite strict. People forget that to keep their taxs low we cant have a properly functioning police and crime service.

Yup it would be funny if he walked into the house owned by an old school London Gangster (Thinking someone like Bricktop from Snatch).. Sees him in his house.. Walks past him casually to the door and locks it... Picks up a loaded sawn off shotty(Or Shoootah) out of the umbrella stand, points it at him and says.. "Listen here you... Invading the sanctity of a mans home isnt a good idea.. We are gonna go for a little drive to my pig farm!" - If only... :cry:

Last edited:
Well it's inevitable that he annoys the wrong person because the algorithm is inherently Darwinist due to the internet being inherently savage, so honestly not punishing him enough is probably going to get him killed.

I’ve been called liberal leftie far more than most people on here, and I’ve also been warned by the mods for offering to meet people to settle discussions about use of force or choking and offered to fight/demonstrate I’m right and they are wrong on said specific topic. I don’t think being Liberal means you are against getting physical with a home invader...

It’s far far more likely you are projecting when you say stuff like that. I expect you would run away scared and hide if someone came in to your home instead of punching them, so pipe down with the “liberals get triggered”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom