This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You living under a shell?

I'd ask that of anyone who thought the police deciding to ignore the courts and perform summary execution of animals on the street whilst recklessly discharging firearms is a good thing.

The damage they cause to society is immense, drug use, sex work arrests etc cause immense damage to good members of society.

I've had friends on bail for the most unfounded of accusations which were obviously false, but in a numbers game, every arrest matters. People even under investigation for years longer than the maximum prison term for the offence!

Last edited:
The biggest threat to society are the police as it stands. If we got rid of them, we'd probably be better off. It's not like before the police, people were being murdered left right and centre in the 1800's. [..]

Yes, they were. Other crimes were much more common too. It's not like this was prehistory - if you do even a few minutes of checking you'll find out how wrong you are.

If we just got rid of the police, everywhere would be ruled by whichever criminal gang was violent and ruthless enough to take and hold power locally. Unless of of those gangs managed to take and hold power nationally. Then there would be one warlord rather than many. There would be no law, only the decrees of the local de facto warlord. For a topical example, see El Salvador. For a while, that country was close to having the total lack of law that you call for. They don't even know how many people were murdered as a result. Too many to count. Who would dare count them, anyway? The gangs murdered people for walking on the "wrong" side of a road marking gang territory, let alone anyone who was asking questions. The only thing that stopped it was El Salvador becoming a brutal dictatorship. Which most El Salvadorans support wholeheartedly because it's much better for them than what they had before.

Here we go again. No doubt it’ll be the police’s fault again for chasing people breaking the law.

Wonder if it was actually an “e-bicycle ” or a stolen non-road legal electric motorcycle since the press seem to use the term interchangeably these days……..

Last edited:
The biggest threat to society are the police as it stands. If we got rid of them, we'd probably be better off. It's not like before the police, people were being murdered left right and centre in the 1800's.

They escalate trivial offences like smoking weed into full out confrontations.

You do post some nonsense but this is right up there with the worst of them. You want to take away the police and you think everyone would just live peacefully? Criminals would be in heaven, with no consequences for their actions we would have a crime wave and organised crime would rule.

Here we go again. No doubt it’ll be the police’s fault again for chasing people breaking the law.

Wonder if it was actually an “e-bicycle ” or a stolen non-road legal electric motorcycle since the press seem to use the term interchangeably these days……..

It doesn't matter if it's not the police's fault as the only thing that these kids will take away from this is that they need to trust the police less.

Yes, they were. Other crimes were much more common too. It's not like this was prehistory - if you do even a few minutes of checking you'll find out how wrong you are.

If we just got rid of the police, everywhere would be ruled by whichever criminal gang was violent and ruthless enough to take and hold power locally. Unless of of those gangs managed to take and hold power nationally. Then there would be one warlord rather than many. There would be no law, only the decrees of the local de facto warlord. For a topical example, see El Salvador. For a while, that country was close to having the total lack of law that you call for. They don't even know how many people were murdered as a result. Too many to count. Who would dare count them, anyway? The gangs murdered people for walking on the "wrong" side of a road marking gang territory, let alone anyone who was asking questions. The only thing that stopped it was El Salvador becoming a brutal dictatorship. Which most El Salvadorans support wholeheartedly because it's much better for them than what they had before.

The good old days were horrifically violent.

Just to underline your post
Screenshot-20230608-215659-Samsung-Internet.jpg

More diversity hires in action here too:

I get that they don't want a force comprised of only straight white guys but there used to be some sort of height requirement, perhaps there ought to at least be some increased minimum fitness standards, it is supposed to be a physical job in part.

Also scrap the push for diversity for the sake of it, running exclusive women, LGBTQ, minority etc. events in order to try and improve the stats instead of just recruiting and trying to pick good candidates.

In the Daily Fail story one officer seemed like a total liability to his colleague and ditto to this little nerdy guy in the Twitter vid, he sees a woman assaulting his colleague who is trying to perform an arrest and he seemingly isn't able to do anything.

Jesus christ, Import the third world, get the third world. Why anyone would want to be a police officer amazes me.

They needed this black cop.....

Last edited:
Not sure what those videos have to do with ‘diversity hires’, those officers look like they’ve never been through a single training course on arresting someone.

I’ve seen more competent restraining by teachers breaking up fights in secondary school.

Last edited:
Not sure what those videos have to do with ‘diversity hires’, those officers look like they’ve never been through a single training course on arresting someone.

I think the angle is that the Asian officer may not have otherwise been accepted into the police if the police service wasn't looking/requiring to fill a certain number of posts from minority backgrounds.

You do post some nonsense but this is right up there with the worst of them. You want to take away the police and you think everyone would just live peacefully? Criminals would be in heaven, with no consequences for their actions we would have a crime wave and organised crime would rule.

Libertarians are just bat**** crazy, platinum87 is another one.

Libertarians are just bat**** crazy, platinum87 is another one.

It feels like you agree with the post you quoted, but as i also agree with it, with one minor edit, which is that criminals would not be in heaven, simply everyone would be in hell.

I'm not a libertarian contrary to whoever it was who attempted to label me as such.

The only major difference here is that, in my world police officers would actually have to pass physical tests. A test a 10 year old could not pass, currently afaik you must simply be able to do a beep test.

I’ve seen more competent restraining by teachers breaking up fights in secondary school.

But they have completed the training, there is no test you have to pass where you must restrain people, the major problem is they are physically weak.

The brother of the deceased is currently serving a long sentence for drug dealing and murder which might give you an indication of the sort of family he's from.

Usual euphemistic guff from the press, the Sun called the deceased lad 'cheeky'...

Last edited:
Bring back chain gangs. Plenty of ditches need cleaning now the farmers dont get paid for it.

I dont give a damn if its humiliating for the scrotes of today. People are losing respect for the Police as they cant do their job due to stupid middle class do gooders.

The brother of the deceased is currently serving a long sentence for drug dealing and murder which might give you an indication of the sort of family he's from.

Usual euphemistic guff from the press, the Sun called the deceased lad 'cheeky'...

It's a 15 year old kid, and any family, even nice middle class ones can have a bad apple in them.

Bring back chain gangs. Plenty of ditches need cleaning now the farmers dont get paid for it.

I dont give a damn if its humiliating for the scrotes of today. People are losing respect for the Police as they cant do their job due to stupid middle class do gooders.
The police's job is squarely to protect the elites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom