Tomb Raider 2: Rise of the Tomb Raider Announced

The only thing I would say is the quality of facial animations and lip syncing between Lara and other characters is night and day because of the mocap, but it's still awesome on the others.

But Lara, it's easy to forget it's a game sometimes

This is by far the best looking game on a console at the moment. Considering the One is meant to be less powerful it really does not show in this game. The facial animations and expressions are amazing.

Stunning....

Makes me laugh - when the xbone has a slightly more stable frame rate but lower res than the PS4 then the xbox fanboys claim frame rate is most important now we have a game with apparently nice graphics but crap frame rate and image is more important!

So now this is THE best game of this gen? Come off it. If this was multi plat the circle jerk wouldn't be happening. :D

The frame rate is quite shocking at times, especially during cut scenes. But during gameplay it's smooth 90% of the time

n111ck, do you burn Microsoft personnel effigies at the weekends?

Makes me laugh - when the xbone has a slightly more stable frame rate but lower res than the PS4 then the xbox fanboys claim frame rate is most important now we have a game with apparently nice graphics but crap frame rate and image is more important!

So now this is THE best game of this gen? Come off it. If this was multi plat the circle jerk wouldn't be happening. :D

*yawn* who cares? :rolleyes:

Get over it n111ck :p and go troll somewhere else :)

Awww bless would mummy and daddy only buy you the one console ?

Have you played this ?

It is stunning looking, I have no idea about the res and tbh I don't care the frame rate seems fine to me. It's easily the best looking game this Gen so far.

That's weird because I swear you were praising the latest remaster of the uncharteds recently. Considering they were the benchmark for this genre of game, and this is better (much like the first tomb raider was)... It stands to reason it's a pretty awesome game.

If it helps you, this is better than the less than a month or so old PS4 release of Uncharted 1,2,3.

I could compare this to Halo or Fallout but that wouldn't make any sense as they are entirely different games. Uncharted was the benchmark, ergo it makes most sense to compete against the recent rerelease of them.

The more obvious comparison to draw would be against the last Tomb Raider game, I'd have thought. Having bigger environments and better visuals than a trio of PS3 titles (HD remasters or not) isn't really saying a whole lot.

The main thing they needed to improve over the last outing was the flimsy storyline and the cliched characters, but you've managed to not give it any mention so far.

N111ck is the Xbox troll equivalent of Pioneer2000 in the PS4 section tbh.

I'm almost tempted to buy this instead of Halo 5 with the positive feedback its getting in here.

We get it, your jealous you can't play it.

Jesus - some of you have really been damaged by this gen. :D

Regardless this isn't the best game of this gen, it doesn't have the best graphics and it does have poor frame rate - dispute that are you are just deluding yourself. :)

Jesus - some of you have really been damaged by this gen. :D

Regardless this isn't the best game of this gen, it doesn't have the best graphics and it does have poor frame rate - dispute that are you are just deluding yourself. :)

Give it up, if someone believes this is the best game so far of this generation then so be it, you have not even played it so tbf their opinion holds much more weight than yours.

Back
Top Bottom