Tomb Raider 2: Rise of the Tomb Raider Announced

Amusing that arguably the best looking game this gen is in 1080p, exclusive on X1 :p

Why bother posting that. You are trying to bait people into a reaction. Personally I think it looks and runs great, not sure its the best looking but its certainly up there. There is going to be better looking games going forward so just enjoy the game and stop being a fool.

Why bother posting that. You are trying to bait people into a reaction. Personally I think it looks and runs great, not sure its the best looking but its certainly up there. There is going to be better looking games going forward so just enjoy the game and stop being a fool.

Don't see how it's baiting, is rather amusing considering the flack the XB1 gets and got from members like yourself. Have you played it?

It's just a game. ****sake get over it.

I know, agreed!

It's just a game. If you have a XB1 or can afford to have both consoles, buy it and enjoy it. No need to point out what might happen 12 months from now. It only comes across as bitter. And personally I don't care if it's 30 or 60fps. It's not like enjoyment is doubled because the frame rate is doubled. Been playing computer games since 1989 and never have I not bought a game because there is a random guess by a stranger online saying it might run on 60fps in 12 months from now.

That's insane.

Really enjoying the visuals of this new tomb raider!
Pretty much same old same old game play from the last game...
But that's a good thing as the last game was excellent!

Played for around 5 hours today exploring everything and collecting everything. Wife and I are really enjoying it. Some of the set pieces and chases are great fun. Guns are ok but the bow again is superb.

Finished it earlier. 26 hours playtime and this was by far the best game I've played in many many years. Absolutely incredible. Graphics were the best of this generation by a long way and the gameplay was just perfecting what the last one did. Fantastic story telling too

Wow

Now just a long wait for the next one :(

Last edited:
Finished it earlier. 26 hours playtime and this was by far the best game I've played in many many years. Absolutely incredible. Graphics were the best of this generation by a long way and the gameplay was just perfect what the last one did. Fantastic story telling too

Wow

Now just a long wait for the next one :(

That's what I like to hear. Loved the last one so I'll be picking this up on PC. Hopefully it's a decent version. Can't wait all the way to the end of next year for ps4 version.

Well I don't think the release on the same day as Fallout 4 helped to be honest. Plus MS were doing more promotion for their console bundle with Fallout than they done for Tomb Raider. Considering its also on 3 less platforms its and potentially targeted at the smallest user base (X1) its hardly surprising. I'm surprised Square Enix even went with this deal considering the sales figures for Titanfall and that at least had a PC launch. It will hopefully have consistent sales throughout the Christmas period.

Back
Top Bottom