Poll: UEFA Euro 2020 Final Italy v England ** spoilers ** [Sunday 11th July 2021]

Shall we lock this thread for the 90 minutes the game is on?

• Yes

Votes: 94 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 124 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no qualms about the players missing. Southgate got it so wrong and everyone as always gets duped by the hype. Italy beat all the big boys to win this comp playing good football.

Southgate having his clicks all the time. Kane was absolutely nowhere tonight. Starting with 5 at the back is pure defeatist mentality.

Congratulations to Mancini. Totally deserved.

Roll on next season Premier League.

We have gotten extremely lucky with the draw two comps in a row. Qatar will see us again getting done in the last 16 or something like that.

This England squad has definitely grown together these last few games, Southgate has done a good job to get us to the final. Great young players that will flourish over time with more experience. We did well and it's been a pleasure to watch, even though I'm sad at the loss. What can come of this we can put into the World Cup next year.
Well played.

You won't either.

Name the premier league's top 11 players you would be lucky if 3 of them are English.

Whereas name the same any other major league and at least half are native.
In the past I'd say half of them would have been English.

The team with Owen, Gerrard, emerging Rooney, lampard ect was the best English side and didn't even get close to these lot.

U can also try and name the best 11 seria A players and not many are Italian too...

what delusion?

did you not watch the first half? We bossed you off the park. Then the second half we just sat back all the time inviting you to attack

Ah well job done then because of 20m of "bossing".
Bossing for a brief period of a game doesn't get you 4 world cups and two European cups.
Anyway I'm off for a celebratory drink cheers all It's been fun.

Ah well job done then because of 20m of "bossing".
Bossing for a brief period of a game doesn't get you 4 world cups and two European cups.
Anyway I'm off for a celebratory drink cheers all It's been fun.

Italy fan? You werent bossed at all. England were poor and Itely fully deserved the win.

We enjoy giving Pickford plenty of stick on here during the Prem season but fair play to old T-Rex arms he saved 2 pens can't really ask much more in a shoot out. Just a shame the attackers couldn't keep their end up!

This England squad has definitely grown together these last few games, Southgate has done a good job to get us to the final. Great young players that will flourish over time with more experience. We did well and it's been a pleasure to watch, even though I'm sad at the loss. What can come of this we can put into the World Cup next year.
Well played.

Southgate has been lucky with two relatively easy draws though, would we have done as well as we did under him if we had been in the harder sides of the pyramid? he seems to fall short against the better teams.

Not sure I agree with that. He was part of.a great midfield three with Rice and Philips.

It was as good an effort as I've seen Kane making really (for England). I won't personally fault the players I thought they did well with what they had to work with for the most part. But Italy was playing a very conventional game - a good manager should have battered them with the quality of players we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom