Underwear that isn't pants (but actually is)

Associate
I've wore the pringle boxers with lycra for years. I find them comfortable and they tend to stay put.
Cant find them now though since Matalan stopped selling them. I know they are available on Amazon but I haven't tried from there yet.

Soldato
6 inches eh, lied on the order form did we. And you are ok giving over that kind of information....

:rolleyes: There are many witty come backs, but I will rise above :p

Wore the JustWear today, very comfortable for sure. For me, they do ride up a bit, but it's less noticeable as they kind of go up there by design I guess.

Tomorrow will be the UA :)

Soldato
Looking for some advice or even better some recommendations.

I’m trying to find a pair of seamless button fly trunks ideally, or as close to seamless as possible.

I’m a wheelchair user and need to be careful with stitched or thick seams against my skin and I’m struggling to find something that works.

Caporegime
Looking for some advice or even better some recommendations.

I’m trying to find a pair of seamless button fly trunks ideally, or as close to seamless as possible.

I’m a wheelchair user and need to be careful with stitched or thick seams against my skin and I’m struggling to find something that works.

Feel your pain on seamless needs. Though it was cycling for me. I had to buy specific cycling boxers. May be worth looking in to for you though they're not cheap.

Soldato
I've now had two days in both the JustWear and the Under Armour. The JustWear seem to have a more obvious difference to 'normal' pants, but I found they still rode up. The UA, whilst not as obvious were still very comfortable (more so than 'normal' pants) and some how just don't ride up. These are what I will be going with in the future :)

Soldato
BOSS are pretty good, have been my go to for a while now :)

I disagree, i have had loads of Boss and Armani underwear, it's outsourced and wears very quickly, all my Boss and Armani had holes in the crotch within a couple of months, whereas my Ted Baker undies seem to last much longer and my Calvin Kleins last longer too. I've stockpiled on my Calvins, got about 8 pairs unworn as of yet!

Soldato
I disagree, i have had loads of Boss and Armani underwear, it's outsourced and wears very quickly, all my Boss and Armani had holes in the crotch within a couple of months, whereas my Ted Baker undies seem to last much longer and my Calvin Kleins last longer too. I've stockpiled on my Calvins, got about 8 pairs unworn as of yet!
Weird, I've had some BOSS stuff for probably 18 months... Only one pair has had to go in the bin due to a hole

Soldato
Normally from ASDA. Buy online and collect from the collect point when ready. Buy socks too usually at the same time and last for 100s of washes.

Soldato
Weird, I've had some BOSS stuff for probably 18 months... Only one pair has had to go in the bin due to a hole

I'll save you the pics, but i have one pair of Armani underwear left out of about 6 pairs of Armani and 4 pairs of Boss from purchase around a year ago, that's amongst my Ted Baker, Jeff Banks, Jockey and Calvin Kleins, only the Armani, Boss and Jeff Banks haven't lasted that long, i'd say it was because i'm a chef, on my feet all day walking 20k + steps a day, but the latter three brands seem to last much longer.

Soldato
Feel your pain on seamless needs. Though it was cycling for me. I had to buy specific cycling boxers. May be worth looking in to for you though they're not cheap.

The under armour stuff is all flat locked seams so may work.

Thanks for the recommendations. Picked up a box of Under Armour Charged Cotton Boxer-Jocks, today is the first day trying them but so far so good.

Well made, comfy fit, good length on the thighs and they are staying put. The seams aren't in areas that I need to be concerned about as an active wheelchair user. All being well over the coming days I'm going to be buying a few more packs.

Back
Top Bottom