Vanced discontinued

Soldato
OP
As @Orcvader mentions, there's also "Revanced Extended" - this is jsut a single APK download, and saves you having to run the patcher yourself etc - though as I found, it didn't work initially - though this seems to be a known fault; and mine just started working today.
Revanced Extended also requires you to use the official patcher, you just change the sources to "inotia00".

Soldato
OP
Odd - I downloaded an APK, no patcher was needed - maybe my Google-Fu just took me to someone's Git Repo where they'd already done the work.
Just checked and I'm guessing it pointed it to NoName-exe? Looking over their Github they use inotia00's patches so it looks safe. Even links to inotia00's microG fork which is an updated version of the original Vanced version.

Edit: Side note, not related to YouTube, but revanced manager can also patch other apps. I've been eyeing on Twitter patches ever since they removed support for 3rd party apps, but so far there's not that many useful patches yet.

Last edited:
Associate
I was using Re-Vanced but it started buffering videos,seems i'm not alone after a google.
Tried the Turkey VPN method again and got official Premium for £12.57 for the year.

Soldato
OP
I was using Re-Vanced but it started buffering videos,seems i'm not alone after a google.
Tried the Turkey VPN method again and got official Premium for £12.57 for the year.
There's a spoof signature verification patch you need to apply to get around that. Google's been A/B testing ways to block users logged in via microG (affects other apps that relies on microG too).

Permabanned
not how serious (or true), but i've seen posts on reddit warning against using the apks from that site.
I've been using it for a while, no issues here.. (that I know of) lol. Account hasn't been breached or passwords changed.

Got me paranoid now as I've just seen a reddit post about it. Maybe I'll delete it :cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom