Warframe... Anyone on here play?

Soldato
Oh man this is frustrating as hell. To build Rhino I need Plastids, to get Plastids I need to get to Phobos and to get to Phobos I only need to scan three Cephalon Fragments in Mars missions. I've done all the Mars missions I can numerous times each and still haven't seen a fragment to scan. I've been at this now for over a bloody week.

Soldato
Oh man this is frustrating as hell. To build Rhino I need Plastids, to get Plastids I need to get to Phobos and to get to Phobos I only need to scan three Cephalon Fragments in Mars missions. I've done all the Mars missions I can numerous times each and still haven't seen a fragment to scan. I've been at this now for over a bloody week.

I went through this a few weeks ago. I went through a few mars missions slowly and looked around every corner, the fragments weren't too hard to find. I think I also installed 'Thief's Wit' I think it's called which marks rare stuff on the map.

Associate
OP

yeah you just have to look really hard mate, i found all 3 on one map without any mods.. I guess It's all about getting looking that they spawn?

If you need help add me

DopeAsFck

Last edited:

D3K

D3K

Soldato
yeah you just have to look really hard mate, i found all 3 on one map without any mods.. I guess It's all about getting looking that they spawn?

If you need help add me

Every map has a fragment. Using those mods maxed, you can almost be on the other side of the tileset and see it highlighted. There's very easy ways, and very hard ways to do it :)

Associate
Some guidance would be nice.

So I farmed multiple frames now with excali,frost and rhino maxed. With a vauban,Oberon and ember, Saryn prime,limbo,Inaros built and on standby.

I’m buying BP for weapons as I go. ( Lex Prime is fun)
I started farming orokin derelict
I recently opened up Neptune.
I hate Archwing missions!!

My issues;
mods; where do I get better ones?
E.g primed stuff

How/where to farm void relics reliably?

Picking a focus !!

Soldato
Some guidance would be nice.

So I farmed multiple frames now with excali,frost and rhino maxed. With a vauban,Oberon and ember, Saryn prime,limbo,Inaros built and on standby.

I’m buying BP for weapons as I go. ( Lex Prime is fun)
I started farming orokin derelict
I recently opened up Neptune.
I hate Archwing missions!!

My issues;
mods; where do I get better ones?
E.g primed stuff

How/where to farm void relics reliably?

Picking a focus !!

Void relics are farmed from “endless” missions, five minute rewards in survivals, and succesfully completimg imterception waves and five waves of defence missions.

Serration, Hornet strike, pressure point, vital sense, lethal torrent, point strike, and Hells chamber can also all be obtained as rewards from those missions, or as drops from the millions of mooks you mow down.

Prime mods can be purchased from Davo, he has rotating stock and also has decent weapons as well some time.

Associate
Void relics are farmed from “endless” missions, five minute rewards in survivals, and succesfully completimg imterception waves and five waves of defence missions.

Serration, Hornet strike, pressure point, vital sense, lethal torrent, point strike, and Hells chamber can also all be obtained as rewards from those missions, or as drops from the millions of mooks you mow down.

Prime mods can be purchased from Davo, he has rotating stock and also has decent weapons as well some time.

Thankyou

Back
Top Bottom