Poll: WenGo or WenStay?

Is Wenger's time up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
On Metro it says Arsenal fans convinced Wenger is going Barca. Maybe we do a manager swap? Jonny would love that. Lol

I can see it already, Wenger goes on to win Champions league and everything else with Barca, we end up mid table :p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Training ground bust up apparently, I wasn't convinced by Wenger's assertion that it was a tactical switch: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39175453
Yeah. But it sounds like Sanchez could be acting like one of those loud mouth opinionated and entitled players causing issues. Could be wrong, but I never understood why players do this. They earn so much money, just be professional and take it up with the manager in private for gods sakes. Not happy? Ask to leave...

In a way I feel bad for Sanchez, the guy seems to bust a gut on the pitch for us and others at times seem lazy in comparison. It must be frustrating.

Soldato
Sanchez is a good player but clearly destabilising the dressing room - if he goes then I'd not be too upset. Wenger needs to go, that much is clear, he's got no control and seems devoid of ideas. As for replacement, no idea!

Underboss
I'm very thankful for what AW has done for the club but believe it's time we got a new manager with a different read on the game.

If that means we lose Ozil & Sanchez so be it - no player/s is bigger than the club.

Soldato
Yeah. But it sounds like Sanchez could be acting like one of those loud mouth opinionated and entitled players causing issues. Could be wrong, but I never understood why players do this. They earn so much money, just be professional and take it up with the manager in private for gods sakes. Not happy? Ask to leave...

In a way I feel bad for Sanchez, the guy seems to bust a gut on the pitch for us and others at times seem lazy in comparison. It must be frustrating.
The likes of Viera and roy Keane diddnt take no crap from anyone so why should Sanchez not follow suit and show hunger and fustration?

He showed it behind closed doors in training, not infront of millions of viewers so i dont see nothing wrong with it.

Its not like he punched a co worker did he? He just showed anger verbally i presumed behind closed doors i must add again.

His human and a human-being that actually wants to win things unlike the majority of the arsenal players.

Imagine Viera at 28 playing alongside these bunch of amatures. You think he wont act any differently if not worse?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
The likes of Viera and roy Keane diddnt take no crap from anyone so why should Sanchez not follow suit and show hunger and fustration?

He showed it behind closed doors in training, not infront of millions of viewers so i dont see nothing wrong with it.

Its not like he punched a co worker did he? He just showed anger verbally i presumed behind closed doors i must add again.

His human and a human-being that actually wants to win things unlike the majority of the arsenal players.

Imagine Viera at 28 playing alongside these bunch of amatures. You think he wont act any differently if not worse?
I see what you are saying, but still standby what I said.

Soldato
Sanchez is a good player but clearly destabilising the dressing room - if he goes then I'd not be too upset. Wenger needs to go, that much is clear, he's got no control and seems devoid of ideas. As for replacement, no idea!

You should be upset if Sanchez goes, he's the only player in your squad that puts in a full shift on the pitch. The rest of them meander around like a bunch of overpaid primadona's.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
You should be upset if Sanchez goes, he's the only player in your squad that puts in a full shift on the pitch. The rest of them meander around like a bunch of overpaid primadona's.
Be that as it may. We were to 4 material before he came and been top 4 material since he has been here. Might not even finish top 4 with him here this season.

We could not even witn the league last year when it was our biggest opportunity with him. So I think I won't cry too much if he leaves. Though obviously I would like to see him stay and wenger to bring in more talent.

Caporegime
To me it just looks like the players don't want to play under him anymore.

Devoid of tactics and different plans for different scenarios.

I heard that both him and Sanchez shook hands today at their training session, so there is something to the rumours they had a falling out of sorts.

It really is time for Wenger to go, I appreciate everything he has done for us and to me will always be a legend. But as I've said plenty of times, we won't be winning any titles under him or even trophies.

I hope that this season we don't get top4 and Spurs finish above us. In fact if it means we finish out of the top 4 for the next few seasons, then maybe that is for the best.

The board have become too complacent with our usual yearly top4 finishes. Maybe a few seasons out of the top 4 will finally show the board that we need a new direction.

Soldato
To me it just looks like the players don't want to play under him anymore.

Devoid of tactics and different plans for different scenarios.

I heard that both him and Sanchez shook hands today at their training session, so there is something to the rumours they had a falling out of sorts.

It really is time for Wenger to go, I appreciate everything he has done for us and to me will always be a legend. But as I've said plenty of times, we won't be winning any titles under him or even trophies.

I hope that this season we don't get top4 and Spurs finish above us. In fact if it means we finish out of the top 4 for the next few seasons, then maybe that is for the best.

The board have become too complacent with our usual yearly top4 finishes. Maybe a few seasons out of the top 4 will finally show the board that we need a new direction.
well said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom