What did you do to your bike today?

Soldato
Traded in my 2010 Kawasaki Versys 650 for a 2017 1000cc Grand Tourer version on Tuesday. Very comfortable, very smooth power though still running it in.

Yesterday I fitted a Scorpion can, sidestand foot and wired up the GPS mount. Will fit an aftermarket screen at a later date and no doubt some other bits n bobs as I love the fiddling about with it!

script>

^ help please with images. It's on imgur and I copied the link in..?

You need the BB code on imgur, not the embed code :)

Soldato
Traded in my 2010 Kawasaki Versys 650 for a 2017 1000cc Grand Tourer version on Tuesday. Very comfortable, very smooth power though still running it in.

Yesterday I fitted a Scorpion can, sidestand foot and wired up the GPS mount. Will fit an aftermarket screen at a later date and no doubt some other bits n bobs as I love the fiddling about with it!

script>

^ help please with images. It's on imgur and I copied the link in..?

When you upload to imgur, which is the best image hosting site btw, copy the BB code, bottom left one.

Also when you paste the link into here, put a h infront of the .jpeg then that'll make it the correct size.

CRDGvoYh.png.jpg

Associate
Let's try this again... (cheers all)...

aPTu5fC.jpg

Man of Honour
Grabbed a few pictures of my old YBR and stuck it up for sale, hopefully it'll go quickly. Booked the SV in for it's MOT next week so need to give it a once over at the weekend and put my legal plate back on.

Soldato
Let's try this again... (cheers all)...

aPTu5fC.jpg

Stunning bike mate... bet that sounds nice with the scorpion pipe on... Love the black and red combo

Soldato
Refitted a race exhaust trying to get it straight but when i get it straighter by turning the link pipe it raises the can up meaning i can't fit the exhaust bracket to the pillion peg. It's not forcing the manifold though now.

Associate
Stunning bike mate... bet that sounds nice with the scorpion pipe on... Love the black and red combo

Thanks. I rather like it too :)

The Versys 1000 used to be one of the ugliest bikes around, not anymore...

Sound wise... Difficult to say just now as I'm running it in and she doesn't really growl under 4,000RPM. My parallel twin 650 was louder and deeper but we'll see when I can open her up a bit.

Man of Honour
I tidied the garage (which I recently connected to the mains, woo for lights!):
pFOYSzn.jpg

Prepped the old bike for her new owner:
pqbf1Lp.jpg

Put on a lovely radiator guard:
IwruGS9.jpg

Planned a route for tomorrow with a few mountain passes:
05DLSFd.png

Last edited:

One

One

Soldato
I hope you appreciate how lucky you are to be so close to places like that... We can all get there, we can all ride there, but very few can call it their garden! Git :p

Back
Top Bottom