What film did you watch last night?

Last night I watched Sling Blade, then I watched Lethal Weapon.

Sling Blade was rlygud, like a meaner Forest Gump - 9/10
Lethal Weapon was rlygud too - 8/10

mm he's just a boy mmhhmm

That last Twilight Film, as expected it was "as wet as a fishes wet bits" and just terrible. The CGI of the wolves was as bad as all the other films but was added to with the least believable baby that I've ever seen.

1/10

The pirate bay: Away from keyboard

A very interesting piece, they were surprisingly open and frank about the court case and their attitudes.
If your interested in the case or copyright, its a must watch.

I actually watched this last week as well. The guys are pretty smart and handled themselves well for the majority of the time.

The film industry should be giving them jobs on how to monetise digital media for the 21st century.

Expendables 2 last night, 2nd viewing. It was kind of rubbish, but I enjoyed it all the same. Disengage brain first.

True Grit (remake) this afternoon, first rewatch since seeing this at the cinema.....loved every second of it, sublime.

Gattaca 9/10

Probably one of the best sci-fi/thriller I've seen that didn't require any special effects that takes you to their world of the future. Don't know where I've been the last 16 years to have missed this gem.

A must watch for any sci-fi lovers.

Gattaca 9/10

Probably one of the best sci-fi/thriller I've seen that didn't require any special effects that takes you to their world of the future. Don't know where I've been the last 16 years to have missed this gem.

Totally agree. It's a fantastic film. I loved the clever way of taking the film title from the bases in DNA.

Can't believe anyone could miss this film. That said I've probably not watched loads of films everyone else has! :o

Gattaca 9/10

Yup

I always recommend it on here, the odd film name and truly awful trailer seem put people off. Awesome film.

Gattaca is class.

We've just watched Hanna. Pretty good all told. It was a joint British/German production and the European influence was apparent at times though I couldn't exactly qualify in what way. Good action and solid acting, though Cate Blanchett was kinda mental at times. Thinking about it, it's kinda The Bourne Identity with a teenage girl. Hey ho, it was fun.

Last edited:
Cloud Atlas - Best film I've seen in so, so, so long.

9/10 - I cried and I smiled at the same time... I wasn't expecting to. It just happened.
Its been so long since i came out of the cinema and spent the next few hours discussing the film.

Really compared to the previous four of five films ive seen this blows everything out of the water and is on par with Django for entertainment, all be it on a higher level.

It shoudl have been nominated for many more GG and oscars.

Back
Top Bottom