What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Amour
8/10
Typically bleak from Michael Haneke, but very realistic and heartbreaking story, and the acting is great.

Down With Love
7/10
Quite enjoyable, I like Ewan McGregor a lot but he didn't feel right in this. Zellweger was hot. Quite a 'busy' film, but decent story and I thought it would end up a total mess but the twist was ok and got better as the film went on. Pretty funny.

Caporegime
Tropic Thunder. RDJ is brilliant in this. The rest... It's messy and patchy. Some of it is very funny and other bits fall totally flat. It somehow felt too blurry between being a comedy and being a parody of the Vietnam movie genre.

Associate
Tropic Thunder. RDJ is brilliant in this. The rest... It's messy and patchy. Some of it is very funny and other bits fall totally flat. It somehow felt too blurry between being a comedy and being a parody of the Vietnam movie genre.

Yes, this film is completely worth it for RDJ!

Soldato
The Wolverine. Much, much better than the Origins fiasco. This movie takes place years after X-Men 3 The Last Stand. Definitely focuses more on Logan and his facing of demons, well one in particular.

Action sequences are pretty good.

I give it a solid 8/10. And you HAVE to stay for the end credits scene. It made me geek out like a kid! :D

Associate
The Wolverine. Much, much better than the Origins fiasco. This movie takes place years after X-Men 3 The Last Stand. Definitely focuses more on Logan and his facing of demons, well one in particular.

Action sequences are pretty good.

I give it a solid 8/10. And you HAVE to stay for the end credits scene. It made me geek out like a kid! :D

I agree with everything you just said.

Loved it!

Caporegime
Watched A good day to die hard...what a pile of crap it was, by far the worst Die hard movie of them all. Special effects were a complete joke, some of the stunts were just too unbelievable...thank god i never went to the cinema to watch this pile of stinking dog poo:p

3/10 and thats me being generous.

Associate
Seen a few this past week what with being off work

After Earth - 2/10 : Load of shiz Jayden Smith should never act again
World War Z - 5/10 : Decent enough and better than expected, started very well but just went downhill sadly as the budget ran out.
Worlds End - 6/10 : Not quite up to the high mark that is Hot Shaun of the Fuzz
Pacific Rim - ?/10 : Going tonight and am very excited will report back later.

Back
Top Bottom