What film did you watch last night?

Before Sunrise. Romantic slow moving film pretty much entirely based around two characters who meet on a train and decide on a whim to spend the night awake walking round Vienna and talking. Sort of like Lost In Translation but less melancholy.

You should watch Before Sunset as well, I watched Sunrise way back when in college, totally not the kind of film I'd have watched as that was the Matrix/Action phase but Sunrise took me by surprise and when you watch it years later after you've experienced more of life it gets even better.

I'll be watching Before Midnight soon :)

Coming Soon - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1307057/?ref_=sr_3

What kind of scenes in a horror film scares you the most? When a ghost appears totally unexpectedly? When the main character does not see the ghost sneaking up behind him? When at the very end you find out that the main character was actually a ghost all along? But none of this compares to the feeling of arriving home alone and suddenly being stuck by a feeling of deja-vu that you are reenacting the very same scenes in the horror movie you just saw!

Wife wanted to watch a Thai Horror film and I must say it was actually pretty good. A little rough around the edges, but pretty decent for the most part.

Worth a watch if you fancy something a little different.

7/10

Oz The Great And Powerful.

Have to say that the Wicked Witch Of The West was disturbingly hot!!! Like really!!!

7/10 for me.

Maybe I should watch this!

Coming Soon - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1307057/?ref_=sr_3

Wife wanted to watch a Thai Horror film and I must say it was actually pretty good. A little rough around the edges, but pretty decent for the most part.

Worth a watch if you fancy something a little different.

7/10

Going to check this out cheers.

You should watch Before Sunset as well, I watched Sunrise way back when in college, totally not the kind of film I'd have watched as that was the Matrix/Action phase but Sunrise took me by surprise and when you watch it years later after you've experienced more of life it gets even better.

I'll be watching Before Midnight soon :)

Aye, got both the sequels in the Lovefilm queue.

A Place Beyond the Pines
Ryan Gosling, Eva Mendes, Bradley Cooper.
Wife and I watched this the other night, and both of us really enjoyed it. Was not quite what I was expecting (in a good way) and had enough twists along the way to keep you guessing where the story was going. Bit predictable towards the end, but nothing against the movie itself. 7/10

Pacific Rim, loved it, 9/10. As for Boston cinema, 2/10, staff started cleaning before credits finished, and had a family with two 7 year olds eating with mouths open, slurping, knocking chairs and talking :/

We went to see Pacific Rim on Monday morning, I'd give it a 9/10 fairly easily.

It has it's faults (some glaring technical errors/questions), but was very well done, and far far better than most "summer blockbuster" type movies.

Dredd was pretty decent!

Movie 43
From the redband trailer I thought this might have a few laughs within the film, and especially with the sheer amount of A-listers!
Turned it on about 11pm, quickly switched it off about 11:30, it was awful! Was like this from the very beginning :-/ 1/10 :D

Back
Top Bottom