What film did you watch last night?

Truth or dare
5/10
Mehhhh story line, mehhhh acting. If you have nothing else to watch and have nothing else to do, it might kill some time, before killing you.

I just finished watching this.
A decent watch.
Definitely one of the best British made movies Ive seen recently.
Normally I dislike Brit movies, because they are so bland, but this had a good story to it and the pace was good.

7.5 / 10

Where did you watch europa report, or cant say?

Flight

An airline pilot saves a flight from crashing, but an investigation into the malfunctions reveals something troubling.
7/10
Good start and i like the end, dipped in the middle though, better than i thought it was going to be and worth a watch

Last edited:
I just finished watching this.
A decent watch.
Definitely one of the best British made movies Ive seen recently.
Normally I dislike Brit movies, because they are so bland, but this had a good story to it and the pace was good.

7.5 / 10

Just watched it, was okay maybe a 5/10.

Its basically Dead Man's Shoes, but not as good. If you have not seen that film then give it a shot.

Just watched "Now You See Me" after a recommendation from a friend. Despite its very strong cast somehow I'd not heard of it. Truly a great film, 4 magicians conspire to pull off the greatest trick ever, it all starts with a bank robbery and builds from there. I'd recommend anybody give this a watch, very clever feel good film. 9/10.

The Host - 5/10

Was a bit of an escape from reality in terms of the films I usually watch, at first I wasn't sure but as I watched more the storyline wasnt too bad

Last edited:
This is the end - 7/10

Lot of laugh out loud moments in this film, at first I wasn't sure when it all happened I thought it was going to be some abit OTT on the cheese factory but in terms of comedy I enjoyed it, they bounced off each other really well in the situation. Some of the shots are WTF lol

I also liked how they played themselves rather than characters, got a bit cheesy towards the end though

Last edited:
Just watched "Now You See Me" after a recommendation from a friend. Despite its very strong cast somehow I'd not heard of it. Truly a great film, 4 magicians conspire to pull off the greatest trick ever, it all starts with a bank robbery and builds from there. I'd recommend anybody give this a watch, very clever feel good film. 9/10.

Eh?:confused:

Its rubbish.

The twist doesn't work lol

Back
Top Bottom