What film did you watch last night?

Human Traffic 10/10

Why? Because it reminds me of my life in the early 2000s. Great times.

Love that film as well.

Last time I was watching it, I paused to get a beer, and managed to stop it on a split second frame where some guy has a cig between his bum cheeks.

The missus didn't seem to find it funny

The Mask

Missus and I were up for something light and funny, so we rewatched The Mask. One that brings back memories. 1994, Cameron Diaz debut and Jim Carrey at his best! Still enjoing it, 8/10.

We wanted to watch a grown up family film the other night and was going to watch this.

We decided it would probably have are lad up for a week though(8 year old). So decided against it and watched Billy Madison for the first time instead, Few swearies but it had us all laughing :D

Would give it a 6/10, typical Adam Sandler film

1994 sounds so scarily weird and to think, still in secondary school. No personal computers at home and no Internet in school. Let alone knowing about the Internet.

The Great Gatsby.

Was quite good, probably prefered it to the book, I always find the book a bit dreary, this bought it too life a bit more.

Personally I think the Great Gatsby as a franchise is slightly over-rated, nothing actually happens in the story and it's not even a character study. It's all just a bit anti-climatic.

The Great Gatsby.

Was quite good, probably prefered it to the book, I always find the book a bit dreary, this bought it too life a bit more.

Personally I think the Great Gatsby as a franchise is slightly over-rated, nothing actually happens in the story and it's not even a character study. It's all just a bit anti-climatic.

The Great Gatsby is a great American novel so I'm guessing you're missing something, though I've not read it myself, so I'm not really in a position to comment!

Back
Top Bottom