What film did you watch last night?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Why Him?

Went in expecting it to be a chick flick but it had a lot of proper LOL moments. Story has been done to death, so don't expect anything from left field. 8/10.

Soldato
35 years of watching Kellys Heroes (Great film :)) and I just noticed at the end when divvying up the gold he says they have 125 boxes at $8,400 each and the other guy says that's $10,500,000 ....:o

Soldato
Heh, I saw that Monday, was ok, better than I expected... 7 / 10

If there was a maths blooper in that, as you can tell, i'm not great at spotting them :p

Same time, same place in 35 years, then?:) I thought it's fairly obvious due to the mental nicety you could make of dividing both numbers by 100, performing the scaling and scaling again by the factor you'd extracted. (This is also why I watch films in dark rooms where nobody can see me.)

Soldato
Soldato
Well to be fair I'm still smarting as I went to see it as Mark Kermode talked it up as the new Leathal Weapon/Die Hard at the time, it wasn't. At least I learn't never to listen to the Kermode...

Man of Honour
Bad Boys is superb entertainment. I would trade 10 Marvel films for another Michael Bay directed Bad Boys.

I thought it was incredibly boring and failed to be remotely amusing. Will Smith's character was so annoying and not at all his usual charming self. I actually think I enjoyed the second flick more :eek:

I just finished watching Pride Prejudice and Zombies - what a mixed bag of a film. It was less 'dumb' than I expected it to be, but it was less 'silly' (in the fun way) too. Very watchable but it probably bombed due to not being obviously appealing to anyone in particular... a bit of a shame really as it wasn't that bad.

6/10

Soldato
I thought it was incredibly boring and failed to be remotely amusing. Will Smith's character was so annoying and not at all his usual charming self. I actually think I enjoyed the second flick more :eek:

Interesting as for me I loved Will Smith's character in the two Bad Boys film, as well as Independence Day and Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Everything else he has been in I've found to be unconvincing, or felt he was miscast. Kind of frustrating seeing him consistently acting in films you're not interested in, while at the same time Michael Bay continues his delayed onset Transformers fetish. Hoping the third installment comes to fruition as it's been pushed back quite a few times now.

Back
Top Bottom