What film did you watch last night?

Associate
Only the Brave (2017) - 8/10

A fitting tribute with a moving ending.

The film focuses more on the drama and developments in the character’s lives than the drama of fighting forest fires which was a bit disappointing, but the good acting, stunning scenery and clever use of special effects keep you interested.

Lacks suspense or tension and a lot of the themes have been covered before.

Soldato
Currently 2hr into King Kong... bleh... started off really well but fizzled out... 4/10 I guess. But then again, it is what it is, king Kong, can't expect a great deal.

Man of Honour
30 Days of Night.

I forgot how much I liked this film, Im a sucker for anything that even vaguely reminds me of The Thing and as such, anything set in a remote location in the snow ticks a box for me. This was never a great film and its a very personalised thing that I like it, but its definitely one film I would love to see a modern remake of.

Soldato
30 Days of Night.

I forgot how much I liked this film, Im a sucker for anything that even vaguely reminds me of The Thing and as such, anything set in a remote location in the snow ticks a box for me. This was never a great film and its a very personalised thing that I like it, but its definitely one film I would love to see a modern remake of.
Big fan of 30 Days of Night here too but it's hardly that old it warrants a modern remake?!

Man of Honour
Big fan of 30 Days of Night here too but it's hardly that old it warrants a modern remake?!

Well I dont mean from an age point of view, maybe modern was the wrong word. Its a great premise but theres definite room for improvement, I just think it could be remade and done better if it had the right people behind it.

Back
Top Bottom