What film did you watch last night?

Associate
Hereditary. Took too long to get going and when it did it was mostly crap. Had a few good bits but not enough to save it. Had me mostly thinking WTF? and laughing when I think I was probably meant to be sacred. 4/10.

Soldato
The Han Solo film.... The Lando/ Han actors were actually better than expected. l found the film tolerable up to the point that the droid was introduced. The scene with the droid dying in Lando's arms was like a comedy skit or parody.

Yeh, the whole droid thing was just ridiculous. Lando is a womaniser in empire strikes back, but here they have him as a droid loving weirdo. A damned annoying feminist bot too. Ugh.

Soldato
Soldato
Superbob

Watched it on Prime because I like Brett Goldstein (recommend his podcast, and look out for him in next week's Doctor Who).

Low budget British superhero/ comedy / rom-com movie. Enjoyed it, it's got heart.

Don
First Man - 8/10
Great film this, I suspect would have been even better if I had seen it in 4DX because the launch sequences would have lent themselves immensely to it.

Focuses more on the people and family side of it and the stress and strains it put everyone under.

Soldato
Bohemian rhapsody

Easy 10/10!!

Remi malek has to win an oscar for his performance its really hard to believe that it isnt freddie in the actual film

Want to go see it again

Back
Top Bottom