What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Thor - Love & Thunder - Enjoyed it, no proper LOL moments, but a few "snort air out of nose" ones.
Then
The Fugitive - Classic 90s thriller cheese. Enjoyed it.

Soldato
71'

Quite gritty movie about violence in Northern Ireland. Worth a watch.

7/10

Posiden.

Pretty generic boat disaster movie, nothing you haven't seen before but bonus points for Kurt Russell.

5/10

Associate
The Dirt.

Second time I seen this just as good if not enjoyed it more the second time around.

I am a fan of Motley Crue so that no doubt helps, but think it is just an excellent movie and what happens to his daughter is heartbreaking. I just think my son is literally the same age as his daughter was.

9/10.
Yup good film. Nice too see they went all out to show the sex & drug use....the band certainly enjoyed that reputation back in the 90's.

Associate
Yeah watch this one @BUDFORCE it's the original, better version. Classic movie.

Ahh seventies disaster movies, Hollywood blockbuster casts, the likes that will never be seen again.

Airport (1970). The sad thing is the real aircraft used during production later crashed killing the crew and several people on the ground.
The Towering Inferno (1974). Steve McQueen and Paul Newman. In order to appease the super ego's of both actors, their names appear at the same time during the opening credits.
Earthquake (1974). This and Ben-Hur was Charlton Heston's finest.

Soldato
Thor: Love and Thunder (3D) 7.5/10

3D was a bit meh but i absolutely loved the actual film - and i am not a 'funny Thor' fan. didn't think much of Ragnarok but this seemed to be so much better. the goats had me in kinks!!

Soldato
Jurassic World Dominion - disjointed mess of a movie - 5/10 but i'm giving it 6/10 because I like dinosaurs. This should have been a slam dunk, original and new cast together but got some half assed dull story which made me care about none of the characters, far too many plot conveniences and contrivances to go over, very disappointed.

I really liked Jurassic World and JW2 until they left the island so had some optimism for this, foolishly so.

Also some weird CGi think with the raptors snarling this time around as well that looked really off.

Back
Top Bottom