What film did you watch last night?

Associate
Operation Fortune , Guy Ritchie film with Jason Stratham what could go wrong , probably shouldnt have watched it after several pints but didnt know what was going on half the time,
6/10

Caporegime
GoTG Vol.3 8/10

I really liked it, sometimes a bit of a miss on the humour but sometimes laugh out loud funny and stupid.
I dont get the negative reviews, ill have to go through them and see why, now ive seen it.
Im sure after a few days and reflection i might think it a point lower
Best marvel film in ages, Not hard tbh.

Man of Honour
I'm off to see this at my local Everyman tonight. Can't wait. I have seen it so many times but I can't remember whether I've ever seen it at the cinema.
9/10
Fantastic to see it in the cinema again (Aliens).
Some of the effects (pre-CGI) were a little ropey on a large screen. Some of the acting was a little cheesey. But a fantastic ride.

Man of Honour
9/10
Fantastic to see it in the cinema again (Aliens).
Some of the effects (pre-CGI) were a little ropey on a large screen. Some of the acting was a little cheesey. But a fantastic ride.

They just don't take the time to make movies like that any more :( the gritty look and feel always helps to offset the more dated effects though.

Soldato
I forgot to post my own! Something I did watch last night...

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - 6/10

I'm fairly easily pleased, and it was okay. I guess I don't get why he doesn't use the size changing more, as surely a lot of the predicaments could be avoided? Visually it felt a little busy to me too. Also, it seems a little like 'it's our universe we're making up as we go and things can work however we like to help the story.' It was reasonably entertaining though.

Back
Top Bottom