What film did you watch last night?

where did you watch this? mum and me have been wanting to watch it but none of the streamers seem to have it

It's in my Blu-ray collection and has been ripped to my Plex server.

Apparently it's on BBC iPlayer

It's now available on iTunes in 4K.

Last couple days

InnerSpace (1987)

Batteries not included (1987)

Saw this when i was a kid

Recently watched Batteries not Included for the first time in something like 20 years. What a great film. Some absolutely superb practical effects.

A Walk in the Woods with Robert Redford and Nick Nolte. I enjoyed it.

Didn't know about that one. Love the book.

Last edited:
Rebel moon part 1 directors cut , thought the original was slow and long this was never ending , at least i never saw the original part 2 so that will be fresh.

Also watched the Dictator the other night , shouldnt have laughed at half the jokes but did , does that make me bad.

Last edited:
We ended up unintentionally watching Empire Records
Talk about your flashback to the 90's

Damn the man, save the empire!

It was a bit cheesey but still fun, in a The Room sort of way

Last edited:
Rebel moon part 1 directors cut , thought the original was slow and long this was never ending , at least i never saw the original part 2 so that will be fresh.

Also watched the Dictator the other night , shouldnt have laughed at half the jokes but did , does that make me bad.

Rebel moon part 2 , was ok , wont be rewatching it ever again though.

Last couple days

InnerSpace (1987)

Batteries not included (1987)

Saw this when i was a kid
Such great movies both of these.

Putter!!!!!!!

Shame you know, I looked up the cast of Batteries not Included and the vast majority of them are dead now, even the bad guy who was reasonably young.

They don't make movies like these anymore, 80's was such a golden era.

Rite Here, Rite Now - As a film 6/10. As a live concert 9/10

I expected more of a film tbh, it's a handful of rather basic backstage skits. The concert itself is fantastic though, wonderfully filmed.

Yup I thought the same, I absolutely love Ghost though, they are heading towards being my favourite band of all time, top 5 for sure.

In the Earth

Don't think i have seen a movie before that left me feeling sick and with a headache. Really should have had a Epilepsy warning as there are a lot a flashing lights along with a lot of weird sounds/music and then there is the trippy visuals.

Got to say though, the main guy has no luck with his foot. :D

First someone nicks his boots and socks whilst campig in a forest.
He gets a massive cut to the sole of his foot that somene sews up with string.
Then he gets a couple of toes cut off with a axe, because they are infected.
Later someone else says it has to be cauterised.
All with no anaesthetic.

Apart from the above it's pretty boring and a WTF was all that about ending..

I watched War Horse, mainly because I have a new sound system and a friend said the trench scene is ideal demo material. Not one of Spielberg's best films, but the surround mix was awesome.

Borderlands - 5/10
Average in almost all respects, the world was detailed and colourful much like I would expect the game is (never played so maybe missed a lot of in-jokes). The story is weak and plot contrived. Some intial dodgy editing hinted at it being much worse, but it settled down but just lacks any real character development or arcs.

Back
Top Bottom