What film did you watch last night?

Argylle

What a collosal turd of a film.

I really liked the Kingsman films so I have no idea how this abomination happened.

Also, did they spend 99.9% of the budget on the cast so they only had about a quid left for the CGI..??! Absolutely some of the worst CGI I've seen in a big budget movie like this for a while.

0/10

"Why Him?"

Oh, gawd, I knew it was gonna be pap as my wife was like "oh, I stopped watching because it has Keegan-Michael Peel (or to use her words, HIM) in it, and we like him don't we?" ..... well, yea, totally stupid, unrelatable and unfunny. I got maybe one smirk, and I cannot remember what it was for. Contrived rubbish and a waste of Bryan Cranston's talent, but then I get the impression he likes to do these sorts of things for the lulz and the paycheque.

Argylle

What a collosal turd of a film.

I really liked the Kingsman films so I have no idea how this abomination happened.

Also, did they spend 99.9% of the budget on the cast so they only had about a quid left for the CGI..??! Absolutely some of the worst CGI I've seen in a big budget movie like this for a while.

0/10

One of the worst films i've ever seen.

Love Lies Bleeding - 3/10

What the hell was that? Was looking forward to it as director Rose Glass' Saint Maud blew me away but that was made 5 years ago, apparently. The ending was so laughingly out of place and un-earnt I simply cannot believe it was filmed.

Ready Player One.
Not the first time I've seen this film but I enjoyed it just as much. Visuals are good and it will appeal to those who are young as well as gen x/millennial who can relate to the video game references.

Back
Top Bottom