What film did you watch last night?

In the earth, on film 4.
It's a pagen vibes movie starring the dim wit from Trollied. Global virus pandemic supposed to be going on. Some guy in the woods off his nut... could have been better but a good bedtime story. 5/10

The wild Robot 8/10
This film just shows they can still make a really good film when they stick to the basics of what makes a really great heart warming story with characters you care about and leave the BS out of it. Great art style, colours and animation too. Best film of it's type I've seen in a long while.

Twisters (2024)

This has to be one of best examples of lazy film making I've ever seen. Its so by the numbers, it's like it was made with an algorithm. But one that will give a result that pleases no one, or at least generate the most amount eye rolls in two hours.

2/10

Last edited:
Still rewatching British comedies as nothing new tickles my fancy.

People just do nothing. 9/10.

Amazing for anyone who was around in the 90s, especially London. A few bits are a bit OTT and cringe, but they managed to get the urban side of things pretty spot on.

This is the one British comedy I recommend to foreign friends that never catches on. There's far too much MLE for non native English/London folk .

rp2000

Get Some In - started rewatching again - some of it is very corny, but Cpl Marsh and his irks are funny to watch.

ET: Oops, wrong thread, this is movies, not TV shows! Sorry, late night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom