What film did you watch last night?

Conan the Barbarian
"Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?

crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

Just watched Tron: Legacy in full HD, have to admit its a visually stunning film. People rave about how good Avatar looked but for me this is easily the most visually awe inspiring film I have seen. Ok, the story isn't great, and it doesn't take any real risks, but for the full 2 hours I was kept glued to my set because of how amazing it looked.

Just watched Skyline, wasn't too bad but the ending left me saying "So yeah, what happens now?" Film needed another 20 mins of story imo to really finish it off.
Really not a fan of writers leaving it upto the viewer to imagine what happens next. Or wait for a sequel, just make one awesome movie. Sorry /rant.

Just watched Skyline, wasn't too bad but the ending left me saying "So yeah, what happens now?" Film needed another 20 mins of story imo to really finish it off.
Really not a fan of writers leaving it upto the viewer to imagine what happens next. Or wait for a sequel, just make one awesome movie. Sorry /rant.

They're planning on financing their own sequel as it was intended as a series of some sort.

If the original is as bad as I've heard, I wouldn't hold out much hope, which is probably for the best.

Eden Lake lastnight.

Miss's loved it but cringed the whole way through, practically jumped out of her skin several times as well.

You can see my thread about Eden Lake here: I still think it's the most ****** up movie I've ever seen and truly scary because in this day and age it could actually happen! :eek:

We watched Adams Sandlers "You Don't Mess with the Zohan" earlier tonight. I'm not really that big a fan of his but found this pretty good. It has to be said Emmanuelle Chriqui did have a lot to do with me viewing this film in its entirety ;)

7/10 :D

Quantum of Solace - 6/10

Crash, bang, wallop, wtf!? Only the second time I've seen it, but it's still the best way to sum up this little outing.

To top it all, even while it was getting wrecked, that lovely Aston Martin made a better noise than the awful off key caterwauling that accompanied the Bond theme. :(

Back
Top Bottom