What film did you watch last night?

Brooklyns Finest. Follows the lives of 3 New York cops from a very high crime area precinct. Each have a seperate story to tell, from one mans will to do right by his family, another trapped in the underworld, and the third a long serving cop looking toward retirement. All 3 stories are well told and I couldn't help but empathise with each of their situations.

Would recommend this highly. Stars: Ethan Hawke, Don Cheadle, Richard Gere and Wesley Snipes.

Last edited:
Audition (1999)

Japanese 'horror' or 'Asia-extreme' to be more precise.

One word, disturbing. It was somewhat enjoyable though, one reason why I love foreign features is because they are such a departure from 'Hollywood'

7/10

Social Network, what a horrible person, but genius.

He isn't really a horrible person, a bit strange, but not a horrible person. Imo anyway.

Watched catch me if you can - found it brilliant, funnier than most comedy films and didnt take itself too seriously. Based on a true story as well but from what I've read they changed quite a bit.

Layer Cake. Loved it. A definite shortage of Sienna though:(

He isn't really a horrible person, a bit strange, but not a horrible person. Imo anyway.

Watched catch me if you can - found it brilliant, funnier than most comedy films and didnt take itself too seriously. Based on a true story as well but from what I've read they changed quite a bit.

If my best mate screwed me over i'd say he was pretty horrible:confused:

Stepbrothers, not my choice!
It got a few laughs, but it is what it is. Not my thing at all, wouldn't watch it again.

American Psycho is being watched tonight. I'm scared!

I watched Due Date which I believe totally ripped Planes, Trains and Automobiles. 3/10.

Pretty much exactly what I thought, and it's a poor copy by comparison.

I watched Invictus the other night, I'd heard it was supposed to be good but frankly I found it even a tad boring. It's just underwhelming over all and there were many missed opportunities to make it better - 5/10

Back
Top Bottom