What film did you watch last night?

Caporegime
Finally got round to watching Battleship, wasnt that great but neither was it that bad. Was quite surprised at how well Rihanna did in her first movie role.

Epic cgi effects though, those sentry ships were immense.

Id give it a 7/10.

Soldato
Snow White and the Huntsman

Amazing film I thought, a real breath of fresh air to watch. Great cast, story had a nice dark edge to it with great acting and cgi. I watched this with a open mind not expecting much but was really blow away.

Glad there is going to be another 2 more films based on this to come.

Well worth a watch

9/10

Soldato
Battleship 4/10. Not brainer but fun.
Abraham vs Zombies 0/10. I didn't even finish it.
The Monk 4/10. Better if you're religious but I spent the entire time taking the pish out of it.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Just so people don't get confused, Abraham vs Zombies is not the same film as Abraham Lincolm Vampire Hunter. The latter is actually good!

Soldato
Snow White and the Huntsman

Amazing film I thought, a real breath of fresh air to watch. Great cast, story had a nice dark edge to it with great acting and cgi. I watched this with a open mind not expecting much but was really blow away.

Glad there is going to be another 2 more films based on this to come.

Well worth a watch

9/10
Just watched this And have the contrary opinion. It's a badly-acted boring fantasy cheese-fest from start to finish.

I'd rate it slightly above "Red Riding Hood", but barely...

5/10

Associate
Just watched this And have the contrary opinion. It's a badly-acted boring fantasy cheese-fest from start to finish.

I'd rate it slightly above "Red Riding Hood", but barely...

5/10

I wouldn't even rate it over Red Riding Hood.
3/10
I thought the acting and production was poor, casting even worse and the atmosphere dull and flat. I found Kristen Stewert was probably the worst of the casting choices - she just cannot act and for most of the second part of the film looks like gollum in a wig. Annoyed as with the beefy line-up I was expecting much better.

Soldato
Limitless

Long time coming, tbh extended version of a twlightzone episode. No bad thing, but as a film, not nearly as fleshed out as say something like the adjustment bureau.

Not a lot of depth beyond the premise, as said twz....Enjoyable not the less, lets be honest, everything he becomes is either the guy we think we are, or hope to be:o

6/10

Soldato
The Hurt Locker - I had never seen this 2008 best picture Oscar winner and enjoyed it. Bomb disposal in the middle of the Iraq war was plenty stressful. A few complaints though, the camera work (especially at the beginning) was way too shaky and also the British guys they came across seemed to be getting on OK but then the big old Americans came along and the Brits went to pieces and had to wait for the Yanks to fix it for them (standard with every US war film). Jeremy Renner was good. 4/5

Soldato
the last boy scout - 8/10 - not quite die hard, but it was still a good action film with some enjoyable moments.

from paris with love - 8/10 - not too sure what the hell was going on with the plot, if there even was one! but the action made up for it! :D

Back
Top Bottom