What film did you watch last night?

Permabanned
8mm?! Yeah give A Serbian Film a miss if you thought 8mm was bad in any way.

I watched the one with the crazy couple (the name escapes me)...how could you cut off your own clit?! Was a bizarre film, and a touch twisted.

Soldato
Dark knight rises, pretty good, felt like they were trying to fit a bit too much into the movie tho

Wasnt this the case with the 2nd movie, as well?

I've not seen the 3rd Batman movie, but in the 2nd, after the Joker was dealt with, it felt as if they were dragging the movie out. It felt like it should've been split up into 2 movies.

Soldato
Holy Motors

Awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful.

Anyone who likes this movie is an idiot who needs to be fired out of a cannon into the sun.

Associate
Just got back from seeing Ruby Sparks. 8/10.

Already a contender for 'Best Original Screenplay' at the Oscars. I thought it wasn't without its flaws but it was a very well written film with solid performances.

The brilliance of 'Adaptation.' mixed with surreal comedies such as 'Liar, Liar' and 'What Women Want'. With the heart of '500 Days of Summer' mixed in.

Soldato
8mm?! Yeah give A Serbian Film a miss if you thought 8mm was bad in any way.

I watched the one with the crazy couple (the name escapes me)...how could you cut off your own clit?! Was a bizarre film, and a touch twisted.

lol. it didnt mess me up really just made me think about the fact that this type of thing goes on in real life. i like movies to be a bit escapism.

Primer, Very good film, very enjoyable watch and very mind working. 8/10

cool. yeah, its a thought provoking movie for sure. glad you liked it.

Soldato
One of my favourites :)

After I watched it I spent most of the next day just figuring it out in my mind!

for the first 30 minutes i was like hmmmm...., then it clicked and the last 30 minutes i was like hmmmmmmm. need to watch it again and tackle it all in properly but as long as you get the underlying premise you still enjoy and flow with the story.

Soldato
Prometheus 7/10

My second viewing.

Average Sci-Fi to be honest. A worthy watch but doesn't provide the same satisfying experience as Alien or Blade Runner (if you want to compare). Felt very disjointed throughout, which explains why there's so much deleted scenes. Needs a Director's cut ASAP. Somewhere, in there, is a decent film. Sequel needs better writers definitely though.:p

Back
Top Bottom