What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
nm,j;48273u6hw\sxnm4845

Well sorry about that, it appears my cat decided to post while I was downstairs^^

As for what film I watched last night, Beauty and the Beast :) Inspired by the talk of Tangled.

Jcb33.

Last edited:
Associate
Inbred - 7/10

Five chavs and their workers spend a weekend in a remote English village. They upset the locals and a bloodbath ensues.

Crazy and gory, this low budget tongue in cheek horror is worth a look.

Man of Honour
The Bridge

In the USA today, suicide is far more common than homicide, with someone taking their own life every eighteen minutes, and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge confirmed as the most popular suicide destination in the world. Inspired by an article written by Tad Friend of the New Yorker, entitled "The Fatal Grandeur of the Golden Gate Bridge", Eric Steel's documentary encapsulates the combination of suffering and the search for release from those desperate enough to find themselves on the precipice of The Bridge in 2004.

Exploring at the most personal and revealing levels what drove them to this most final of decisions, "The Bridge" is certain to reignite the issues of the suicide barrier at the Golden Gate Bridge and to open a much needed debate on mental health care and suicide prevention. Filming 23 of the 24 people who died there in that year, Steel also interviews friends, witnesses and incredibly one man who survived his suicide attempt. Inevitably controversial, it's also unflinching and ultimately poignant work.

8/10 very interesting film, but I feel extremely depressed now. Not one to watch if you want to feel happy.

Permabanned
Watching this now.

2244.jpg

Associate
The Bridge

8/10 very interesting film, but I feel extremely depressed now. Not one to watch if you want to feel happy.

I thought exactly the same. Very interesting but also incredibly difficult to watch.
I think it helped that it was filmed sympathethically but also kept it brutally honest. Definitely a sobering film.

Man of Honour
Yeah it was good how they where so honest and got so many people talking in camera. They certainly didn't hide away from showing the jump and splash down or even the floating body.

Soldato
nm,j;48273u6hw\sxnm4845

Well sorry about that, it appears my cat decided to post while I was downstairs^^

As for what film I watched last night, Beauty and the Beast :) Inspired by the talk of Tangled.

Jcb33.

ha!

i actually saw it when it was just the cat's post and thought it was either you mocking a ridiculously bad film or you'd had a stroke :/

Associate
Inbred - 7/10

Five chavs and their workers spend a weekend in a remote English village. They upset the locals and a bloodbath ensues.

Crazy and gory, this low budget tongue in cheek horror is worth a look.

Is the gore worse than Eden Lake? That was pretty hard to watch in places.

Back
Top Bottom