What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Went and saw the new Paranormal Activity.

Really has gone down hill first few got some frights out of me these ones weren't scary at all, was a packed cinema, didn't hear any screams just laughs.

3/10.

Caporegime
Head in hands

Its meant to be like that....

Sam Raimi drag me to hell etc....all follow the same themes

Er i know its meant to be like that. Doesn't mean that i like it. Fir the most part it was acceptable but in others it just seems out of context going too far with stupidity. The first evilddead wasn't slap stick.

And witty one liners are cool. But you don't need to go full retard convey a sense of humour.

Soldato
Went and saw the new Paranormal Activity.

Really has gone down hill first few got some frights out of me these ones weren't scary at all, was a packed cinema, didn't hear any screams just laughs.

3/10.

Saw this last night with the gf, she was petrified, IMO its just more of the same, rehashed with Macbooks ;)

2/10

Soldato
Battleship 9/10 far far better than I expected and pretty much everything I want from a stupidly over the top 'leave your brain at the door' action flick, plus is looked and sounded immense :)

Associate
The Last Airbender - Oh dear oh dear what were they thinking. Shocker of a film 2/10.

Naked Weapon - Very early Maggie Q film, which is as far as I can tell, the Nikita storyline all over again. Makes me very curious about why she takes the same role over and over again. Decent enough film, although very poorly dubbed/subtitled in places - 6/10

Soldato
I watched Tangled last night, was not expecting it to be a musical, but it was a good film, both funny and moving (Read I am a girl) and the animal characters were amazing :)

Jcb33.

Man of Honour
Terminator Salvation for the first time since I saw it at the Cinema. I remember it was bad, but not just how bad. Made even worse by Film4 cutting a big chunk out it for some reason. Plot holes you could drive a tank though (the robots can hear radio turned up a bit loud, but not a ten minute fire-fight with explosions etc), cardboard characters, clichéd plot. Rubbish. I think they only made it so that people might not think episode 3 was so bad.

Caporegime
I watched Tangled last night, was not expecting it to be a musical, but it was a good film, both funny and moving (Read I am a girl) and the animal characters were amazing :)

Jcb33.

Tangled is easily the best Disney movie in years. I'd have to go back to Beauty and the Beast to find one I like more. And yes, that means I like Tangled more than The Lion King.

Also, some of the animation in Tangled is spectacular. The scene when they're escaping from the Snuggly Duckling and they break the dam and have to escape from the water is absolutely amazing.

Caporegime
Agree on Tangled, I really enjoyed it. It wasn't quite what I was expecting either. It looks jaw droppingly beautiful on Blu Ray as well.

In fact, I recently got Beauty and the Beast on Blu Ray and was blown away by it as well. It's (imho) one of the best looking Blu Rays I have seen.

Back
Top Bottom